[PSA] Beware of Yogi tea.

The original Sleepytime Tea (you know the one, with the comatose bear in front of a precarious roaring fire), hit shelves in 1972. [PSA] Beware of Yogi tea Hey all I got glutened the other day and wanted to warn you away from Yogi Stress Relief tea and Calming tea. They both look innocuous but … Reddit's Home for Proper Tea | A community to display to the world your cup of tea and to discuss its strengths and weaknesses. I like the caramel one best, and have noticed its affect more when it comes to sleeping. Possible Side Effects of Sleepytime Tea. It has a soothing aroma, which can help to make you relax. They both look innocuous but sadly the first ingredient iiiiiiis drum roll barley malt. Share. Be the first to share what you think! There is no allergy warning on the package or anything and the list is below all the relaxation herbs on both teas so if you … Yogi Bedtime Tea in my Happy Mug. We relax as we turn to the beautiful things of life, … I like yogi tea flavors, and their caramel bedtime tea is the only tea, herbal or not, my fiancé likes. Archived [PSA] Beware of Yogi tea . Yogi Bedtime® tea is a comforting and delicious sleep tea blend that combines soothing Passionflower with relaxing Chamomile Flower.

Tea's are not for everyone. I find it’s a very relaxing tea, and enjoy the deep, earthy flavor it has.

If you ignore their ridiculous branding the tea itself is pretty tasty. I drink the Yogi teas (the "sleepy" mostly, but also the vanilla spice "wake up" tea) and like them well enough. Find. 145. 100% Upvoted. help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts Communities Top Posts.

May it be during or before a meal, during tea time with sweet biscuits or cakes. So, please help.

Thanks for any help! What is your guys take on theses "Herbal Bedtime Tea" Blends offered by companies like 'Yogi' and 'Traditional Medicinals'? Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. 11 comments. Sort by. 5 years ago. Yogi Soothing Caramel Bedtime® tea is purposefully blended with Chamomile Flower, Skullcap and L-Theanine to support relaxation and help calm the body and mind for a good night’s sleep.

level 1. I have found a much less expensive, but equally wonderful dupe—Yogi Bedtime®. As with anything, there is a chance that a person could experience side effects from drinking this herbal tea. Yogi Kava Stress Relief tea. … I'm new to the world of tea, but I've been drinking Yogi brand Kava stress relief tea and the Yogi Soothing caramel bedtime. Yorkshire Red with creamer from breakroom in favorite mug, brewed for a few minutes while taking a customer service call that could’ve been an email. 66. Stop use and see a doctor if you develop symptoms that may signal liver problems (e.g., unexplained fatigue, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, fever, vomiting, dark … Bedtime Evening is a wonderful time. So I bought this tea without reading the warning on the side.