Benny Goodman - Sing Me a Swing Song. Cass Elliot - Dream A Little Dream Of Me. 53,613,023 views. (feat. Carly Simon -The Spy Who Loved Me. At The Disco) available now. Janis Joplin - Me And Bobby Mcgee. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group #Sum41 #WithMe #Vevo #Rock #OfficialMusicVideo. Elton John - Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me.

SyrebralVibes 223,611,682 views Brendon Urie of Panic!

On February 4, Sum 41 announced that they had filmed the video for "With Me", and the song was later featured on Season 1, Episode 7 of Gossip Girl. "With Me" is the third single from Sum 41's 2007 studio album Underclass Hero. Lyrics to 'With Me' by Sum 41.

I don't want this moment to ever end Where everything's nothing without you I'd wait here forever just to, to see you smile 'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you

Music video by Sum 41 performing With Me. Patti Lupone - Don't Cry for Me Argentina. 3 Dog Night - Mama Told Me Not To Come. Don't like this video? Abba - Take A Chance On Me. Music video by Taylor Swift performing You Belong With Me. (C) 2009 Big Machine Records, LLC New single ME! The song would later become popular when it premiered on the eighth episode of … Sign in to make your opinion count. Lyrics to 'Stay With Me' by Sam Smith: Guess it's true I'm not good at a one night stand But I still need love 'cause I'm just man These nights never seem to go to plan I don't want you to leave

50+ videos Play all Mix - Marshmello, CHVRCHES - Here With Me (Lyrics) YouTube Trevor Daniel - Falling (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:40. The first live performance of "With Me" was on January 26, 2008 at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. The interactive transcript could not be loaded. Like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. “With Me” is the first single from dvsn, and was released on September 5, 2015 on their Soundcloud.