Choose and determine which version of When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again chords and tabs by Merle Haggard you can play. when my blue moon turns to gold again guitar chords and lyrics by merle haggard. Key Change G G D When my blue moon turns to gold again, G When the rainbow turns the clowds away. B7 In my dreams they live again sweetheart. D A The lips that used to thrill me so. It has been recorded by Cindy Walker, Cliffie Stone, Elvis Presley, Sammi Smith, the Statler Brothers, Hank Thompson, Emmylou Harris, Jerry Lee Lewis, Jerry Reed, Eddy Arnold, Jim Reeves, Bill Monroe, and Merle Haggard, among others. 1. You'll be back in my arms to stay. In my dreams I live them all ag C ain. D You'll be back in my arms to stay. Chorus: #2. D And my blue moon again will turn to gold. Play when my blue moon turns to gold again tabs using our free guide. A E And my blue moon again will turn to gold. Author joboa [a ] 15,264. GuitarDownunder.com. Last edit on Feb 13, 2014. And my A♯ blue moon a C gain will turn to F gold.
Let Her Go - Passenger; 3.

B7 But someday they'll live again sweetheart. F Your lips that used to thrill me C so. Strumming. E B7 Memories that linger in my heart. When My Blue Moon Turns to Gold Again F C Memories that linger in my heart C7 F Memories that make my heart grow cold C But … C In my dreams they live again sweetheart, Bb C F And my blue moon again will turn to gold. You'll be back in my arms to D stay. When my blue moon turns to gold again. D Memories that make my heart grow cold. The castles we used to build together. Were the sweetest stories ever told. When my blue moon turns to gold again. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet.
A When my blue moon turns to gold again. A E You'll be back in my arms to stay. A But someday they'll live again … 6,287 views, added to favorites 310 times. Download Pdf. Play. D When my blue moon turns to gold a A gain.

When my blue moon turns to gold again. CHORUS: #2. #1. They first recorded it in 1941. D A The lips that used to thrill me so. GuitarDownunder. E Your kisses were meant for only me. #1. D Memories that make my heart grow cold. C7 Your kisses were meant for only F me. When my blue moon turns to gold a A gain. D When the rainbow turns the clouds away. F# Db When my blue moon turns to gold again, F# When the rainbow turns the clowds away. D Your kisses were meant for only me. F# Db The castles we build to dreams together, F# Were the sweetest stories ever told. D Memories that make my heart grow cold. #1. CHORUS: #2. #1. D A Memories that linger in my heart. But my A♯ golden moon is C just a memo F ry. "When My Blue Moon Turns to Gold Again" is a song written by Wiley Walker and Gene Sullivan in 1940. D A Memories that linger in my heart. D You'll be back in my arms to stay. Create and get +5 IQ. When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again - includes guitar tabs & Backing Track. Guitar and Piano chords by Neatchords D When the rainbow turns the clouds away. Fingerstyle; Popular Tabs; Classical; Ensemble; Free Guitar Lessons; When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again by Wyley Walker & Gene Sullivan. A When my blue moon turns to gold again. But my A♯ golden moon is C just a memo F ry. D When my blue moon turns to gold again, C D G You'll be back within my arms to stay. When the rainbow turns the clouds away. And my blue moon again will turn to gold.

Last updated on 09.12.2016 A But someday they'll live again sweetheart. Thinking Out Loud ; 2.

CHORUS: D A When my blue moon turns to gold again.

When my blue moon turns to gold again. D You'll be back in my arms to stay. E Memories that make my heart grow cold. Db Someday they'll live again sweetheart, B Db F# When my blue moon again will turn to gold. When the rainbow turns the clouds away. D And my blue moon again will turn to gold. When my blue moon turns to gold again when the rainbow turns the clouds away When my blue moon turns to gold again You'll be back within my arms to stay. A But someday they'll live again sweetheart. A When my blue moon turns to gold again. Top 10 Guitar Tabs. Maybe we will live them all again. E B7 The lips that used to thrill me so. Download Pdf File Download Backing Track. D A Memories that linger in my heart. When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again chords by Merle Haggard. When the rainbow turns the clouds a D way.