The building block of muscle. Weight Gainer protein shakes from THE PROTEIN WORKS™ are nutritionally developed to be different to the rest of the market. Muscle Milk Gainer Protein Powder, Vanilla Crème, 32g Protein, 5 Pound. My go-to protein sources for my homemade weight gainer shakes are: Whey protein powder "Great for weight gain!" Gainers contain plenty of carbohydrates, which gives energy during workouts and helps recover after them. The 4 Best Supplements to Gain Weight Written by Grant Tinsley, PhD on June 6, 2018 Though weight loss is a very common goal, many people actually want to gain weight. If you want to gain some weight and muscle, you definitely need to try a muscle mass gainer.

This food supplement also includes protein which, in its turn, serves as a building material for muscles.
If you are trying to gain weight use this and if your trying to lose weight don’t. Homemade Weight Gainer Ingredients… When making our own weight gainer we’ll need ingredients for the protein, carbohydrate and fat macronutrients, I recommend the following: Protein Sources. What is a Weight Gainer. - by Cory. Gained at least 5-10 pounds using this through a 2 week span.
Tastes prettty good just like any protein shake. 1 gram of protein contains 4 calories. Though weight loss is a goal for many people, others hope to gain weight, often to look and feel more muscular or to improve athletic performance.