The email page shown on the screen shows a blank area where the folders had been. As a result, millions of customers in the US rely on Verizon … Update Center is a tool that allows Verizon to send software updates and downloads, system alerts, and important messages directly to your computer via desktop messages when connected to the Internet. Verizon FiOS offers not just fiber internet, but TV and home phone service as well and that is a whole lot to cram into one monthly billing statement. Verizon is an American broadband and telecommunications company, the largest U.S. wireless communications service provider. All my folders disappeared, sent, deleted, all the ones I made. Verizon's network is going through a lot of updates due to their upcoming shutdown of CDMA 3G and 4G LTE (non-VoLTE) networks. To update a Verizon phone, the star symbol followed by the number 228 should be dialed from a Verizon phone. Problems with Verizon email account I started to have a problem with my Verizon email account after I upgrade to windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop. When prompted, choose the second option, after which the phone will begin to update and the call will end. As a former software engineer, I tried various fixes, but finally gave up, and re-installed Windows 7. With millions of customers, the FiOS routers would pose an attractive target for hackers, so … It could be anything from a tower issue to needing a new SIM card. Some messages contain links to web pages where you can get more information while others provide immediate solutions to service problems. When I downloaded and installed Windows 10 replacing Windows 7, I could not connect to Verizon Fios internet. The update to your iOS is probably not the actual problem, it may be multiple factors. The actual update can take up to two … Verizon fixed the issues and released a firmware patch on March 13.