Vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free! Just 9 ingredients. Guys. These cookies are healthy, gluten free, and totally naturally sweetened. No chickpeas. These vegan Coconut, Almond, and Raspberry Jam Thumbprint Cookies by Myra Goodman will … Vegan chocolate chip cookies that taste like regular chocolate chip cookies. It’s because they are made with ONLY traditional chocolate chip cookie ingredients!

These chocolate peppermint thumbprint cookies are a festive addition to your cookie tray! Preheat oven to 350 degrees. December 17, 2018 by Kelly Roenicke 5 Comments. I can’t believe it has taken me so long to post one! How is it possible that these secretly vegan cookies taste so much like traditional chocolate chip cookies? Hi, loves!! 1/4 tsp Almond Extract *. Soft cookies filled with fruity jams are perfect for any occasion or random cookie cravings. 1/2 cup (100g) White Sugar. 2 Cup s (250g) All Purpose Flour. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 seconds intervals until all the chocolate is melted. No egg replacer. Make a thumbprint in the center of the cookies. Image Source: Coconut, Almond, and Raspberry Jam Thumbprint Cookies. Add the brown rice flour, oats, palm sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt to a large bowl and mix well. This is my very first baked chocolate cookie recipe on the blog (not counting these no-bake ones). Happy 3 days til Christmas!

But, I’m glad the first one is super delicious & unique. Crispy on the edges, tender on the inside, these thumbprint cookies (or tartlets) are filled with homemade strawberry jam, hazelnut chocolate, or caramel! These chocolate treats are gluten free, vegan, and allergy friendly! Repeat until all the dough is used. Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies with Matcha Cream Filling. No flaxmeal. ... Chocolate Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies (Gluten Free, Vegan). Remove from the oven and let cool. Mix: In a medium sized bowl combine the flour, oats, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Instructions.

Soft Thumbprint Cookies (3 Flavors!) Chill the cookies in the freezer for 10 minutes. Lined a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.

No chia seeds. 1/2 tsp Salt. Add coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla, blend until it comes together and forms a ball. Bake for 10 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Ingredients. 1/3 cup Raspberry Jam*. 1 cup (225g) Vegan Butter. 2 flavors of vegan thumbprint cookies – vanilla fig and chocolate cherry!