Bake the vegan sweet potato casserole. Add the smaller measurement of enchilada sauce to the kale and sweet potatoes and stir to combine. My days have been extra busy lately. Add the diced tomatoes along with their juices, drained and rinsed black beans and the 2 cups of water. Variations for Sweet Potato Quinoa Casserole For a more hearty meal, stir in 16 ounces of cooked shredded chicken prior to baking. Very versatile, it suits many occasions from family dinner to casual entertaining. Serving and Storing Dairy-Free Sweet Potato Casserole.

Stay safe and healthy. Ingredients.

There are so many options when it comes to filling and sauces. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. Life is getting the best of me these days. 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced (cook in the microwave for about 3-5 minutes, to soften) 1 (15 oz.) This dairy-free sweet potato casserole can be made in advance. I developed this recipe as part of my collaboration with Panasonic “Experience Fresh” campaign.

Remove from heat and let cool 10 minutes before serving. Sweet Potato Black Bean Taco Casserole. The tricky part when making enchiladas vegan is getting a creamy texture without any cheese.

Simple and delicious, these Black Bean Potato Vegan Enchiladas with Avocado Cilantro Sauce are the perfect weeknight dinner! There are many additional reasons that make including black beans and sweet potatoes in your diet a great idea. Vegetarian tortilla pie layered with roasted veggies, sweet potatoes, refried black beans beans plus a homemade enchilada sauce. Stir into the vegetable mixture. Wrap tortillas in damp cloth towel and microwave to warm for 30 seconds to make more pliable. Using the Panasonic MK-F800 2-in-1 Food […] Enchiladas are one of those staple meals I could eat once a week. Jan 5, 2020 - A family-friendly Mexican-inspired enchilada casserole recipe, this Sweet Potato Black Bean Casserole is tasty, healthy and easily vegan and gluten-free. Next add the chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, oregano and salt. Spoon the sweet potato mixture into the prepared dish and sprinkle on the brown sugar and pecan mixture. Add drained black beans to a mixing bowl with steamed kale and roasted sweet potatoes. Place sweet potatoes into a large bowl and mash them with fork before adding coconut milk, maple syrup, oil, flaxseed, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt to the bowl.

This dish is quick and easy to make. For additional vegetarian protein, add in 1 1/2 cups (one can) of cooked, drained and rinsed black beans before baking. I am having a hard time keeping up with work and life. Evenly spread the pecan topping over the creamy sweet potatoes and bake for 20-25 minutes until the topping is golden brown. Ingredients: 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced (cook in the microwave for about 3-5 minutes, to soften) Mix until everything is combined.

Stacked Sweet Potato and Black Bean Enchiladas-this easy enchilada casserole is layered with sweet potatoes, black beans, enchilada sauce, and cheese. can black beans, drained and rinsed In a large pot, saute the onion, red pepper, carrots, celery, sweet potato and garlic in 1/4 cup water for 5-7 minutes over medium heat. A great way to get your veggies in! Serves 6 and takes about 30-35 minutes from start to finish. Juicy and colourful, this Sweet Potato & Black Bean Mexican Casserole is bursting with flavours and goodness.