These are two reader favorites and I knew they’d be the best starting point. 1 hour 30 mins .

This vanilla cake recipe will make about 4 cups of cake batter, which means it will fill two 9-inch cake pans. Equipment for this Recipe Stand Mixer Mixing Bowl Measuring Cups.

If you’d like, you can use 2 8″ round cake pans.

It is also easy to double or triple the recipe if you happen to be making a tiered wedding cake. Print . Author: Carina.

Vanilla Cake Recipe. Total time. Cook time. Vanilla Cake Recipe . March 9, 2020 by Carina.

60 mins. It’s easy to make so don’t be scared away by the layers. Behind the Vanilla Cake Recipe. This is the softest and fluffiest vanilla cake covered in the vanilla swiss meringue buttercream. Generously grease and flour 3 6-inch round cake pans and line it with parchment paper. During my recipe testing, I combined my white cake recipe and naked cake recipe. Prep time. 30 mins.

Also, if you want a foolproof way for your cakes to come out cleanly, use our homemade cake release! After years of cake successes and flops, I’m confident in this homemade vanilla cake. To prep for this cake, preheat the oven to 350º Fahrenheit. How to Make Keto Vanilla Cake.