What color is an apple? No David! Brought to you by Wake County Public Libraries.

Watch and interact with fun stories for babies, toddlers and young children from your favourite CBeebies shows.

Share this event with your friends. Join us for Toddler Storytime, anytime! Brought to you by Wake County Public Libraries. Tweet Tweet! Squares, Circles, Triangles and more! Fri 10:00 AM. Shapes Storytime for Toddlers May 29, 2017 July 18, 2018 Erin Buhr. Comments are turned off. Authors reading children's books online for free.

A dog on a skateboard! Category News & Politics; Show more Show less. A cat on a leash! The Reading Room Spike in the City Read by Author and Illustrator, Paulette Bogan It's Spike's first trip to the big city and there are so many new things to do, see, and smell-he doesn't know where to begin. Since this was my second time doing Infant Toddler Storytime at one of my new branches, and since I was just filling in for my Technician in the middle of a session, I tried to stick as closely to her storytime format as possible. Watch and interact with fun stories for babies, toddlers and young children from your favourite CBeebies shows. A snake with legs!

I’ve been running a toddler storytime for a couple of years and I’ve always felt like I need a little more flexibility. Join Miss Susan for an online storytime adventure! affiliate links are included below. Storytime Online .

JUN 26. We’ll go live with Facebook Premiere every Thursday morning at 10 am. In case you missed it, here are the other posts focusing on this age group: How I Plan Favourite Read Alouds, Part 2 Favourite Songs and Rhymes Favourite Songs and Rhymes, Part 2 Songs To Get the Wiggles... Continue reading Toddler Storytime: Favourite Read Alouds 1,983 views; 2 years ago; 2:29. Storytime Online. 1.5K Interested. Join us for Toddler Storytime Online!

Our story times always have the same parts; We start with a hello song. JUN 12. Shape Storytime for Toddlers.

If you can’t make it to our live storytime, the video will be available with the rest of our videos on our Facebook page so you can enjoy this thank you for your support! EDT. Miss Susan will share a book, a song and a rhyme or two. Below are some fun read aloud books, songs, and activity ideas for learning shapes with toddlers and preschoolers. Fri 10:00 AM. After the storytime program, I bring out manipulatives that families can share while they socialize, an important part of our toddler storytime experience, or some sort of open-ended art, play, or exploration project. Next, I read 2-3 books about a topic with a rhyme/song and group activity that works on a developmental goal in between each book. The shapes are all here and ready for a fun storytime.

Did you know … by David Shannon | Kids Books Read Aloud - Duration: 2 minutes, 29 seconds. Join us for Toddler Storytime Online! Online Event. I figured our patrons were already comfortable with that, and it allowed me to try out some new songs and rhymes. We offer one toddler storytime at our library which lasts about 30 minutes and includes songs, rhymes, a story (either a book or a feltboard story), and lots of action. Hosted by. Brought to you by Wake County Public Libraries. … Event Transparency.