Pounded out thin, spread with an herb cheese paste, lemon zest, piece of prosciutto and rolled – these are so delicious. Delicious with Idahoan Signature™ Russets Mashed Potatoes and beef gravy. Beef Roll Ups. Take the block of cream cheese and put it in a bowl then add the herbs & spices.

Thin enough so that you can fill and roll them up easily.

How to make Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Roll Ups: First off you need to flatten out your chicken breasts. This is an absolutely delicious recipe and quick to make too. You can prepare ahead and simply cook minutes before you need to serve. Lay it down, cover in plastic wrap and then pound them until they are about 1/2″ thick. My son came up with this for deer steaks, but using a regular lean cut of boneless steak such as round steak works well also.

Another from mom’s recipe collection and a favorite of mine. Strips of skirt steak are rolled up with a grated cheese and veggie filling and cooked until tender. The nutrition is figured with 5 ounces of meat per serving (that was the size of the steaks when I initially entered this) but can be adjusted for smaller steaks as well. Last weekend we had a party where it was a special request that we bring these. Savory Beef Roll Ups. They are Brad's favorite appetizer to prep and serve. If you’re wondering what to make for dinner, or perhaps you have some friends or family over for a dinner party, then these beef roll ups are perfect for serving! cream cheese, dill pickle spears, crumbled blue cheese, deli pastrami Tortilla Roll Ups with Corned Beef, Green Olives, and Scallions My Casual Pantry tomato tortillas, cream cheese, spinach tortillas, pimiento stuffed green olives and 4 more The original recipe for these Savory Beef Roll Ups used flank steak, but I like to use thin round steak.

Jalapenos and Cream Cheese "Venison" Cube Steak Roll-Ups These things are amazing and super I mean super easy.