Silent "e" worksheets are important to phonics success. In this post, I offer a silent e worksheet that can help kids master the e at the end rule. A variety for each vowel sound and a review of them mixed. A total of 44 pages to practice the vowel sounds of: a_e, i_e, o_e, u_e Students will be able to practice reading and writing silent e words with ease. This silent E worksheet is a great fit for second-grade classrooms. Worksheets are engaging and practical. Activities and word work pages include word sorts, games, puzzles, poetry frames, and interactive mini-books.

In this silent "e" worksheet, kids learn how to make silent "e" words out of long vowels sounds. In this reading and writing worksheet, students will build up letter-sound relationships with four-letter words that have a silent E. Students will have to change three-letter words to four-letter words by adding the missing E so that they match the provided pictures. Silent e worksheets free printable. The silent E! If a child completes a worksheet with all silent e words like (ex. When kids learn silent e, they need interleaving, a concept taken from Cognitive Science that means weaving old material into new material. Silent E Worksheets - total of 8 printable worksheets available for this concept. I went with a winter theme and wrote each word in an igloo ice block. This pack is full of silent e (CVCE) worksheets. hide, flake, grade, dine, take), then the child knows to say the long vowel every time! Silent E Long Vowels: CVCe The phonics worksheets on this page can be used to teach students about long vowel sounds in silent e words.

The most effective silent e worksheets pdf include both short vowel and silent e words. Silent E Advance reading fluency with worksheets, practice pages, and study tools that target long vowels with silent e and related word families. Here it is: Silent e Igloo. All words in the collection follow the CVCe pattern. Click the above link to …