However not everyone has been taken in by the popularity and interest in ‘Diriliş: Ertuğrul’. (Source: Reuters) Former Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh, on Sunday, slammed Shahid Afridi for his comments on India and Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his visit to Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK).. Afridi, during his visit to the POK, said that he wanted to play his ‘last PSL season from the Kashmir team’ and made derogatory … Harbhajan Singh slammed Shahid Afridi for his inflammatory comments. Marred by oppression, violence and enforced disappearances, the Pashtun men, women and children are fighting for justice under the banner of Pashtun Tahaffuz Movement.

I just wish to help people" Shahid Afridi "Right now, PM Imran Khan bhai is Pakistan's hope and the children of this country have hopes for a better future. Saj Sadiq Shahid Afridi "If I wanted to come into politics, I'd ha... ve done so long ago as many parties made me offers. — Shahid Afridi (@SAfridiOfficial) March 30, 2019. In 2011, he announced his conditional retirement from international cricket as a protest against the PCB, and later that year he returned after Ijaz Butt got replaced as chairman of the PCB.

But I've no political aspirations. According to local news reports in Turkey, as recent as February 2020, the series had been banned in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. “Take good care and love your children," he said to his fans. Do we see Afridi standing up for any of the causes that are actually within his reach? 1 hour ago . He has what it takes Naila Inayat. Shahid Afridi can be the new Imran Khan of Pakistan. In a derogatory manner, he said “pata nahi kya karte hai thaali leke yu yu” while gesticulating his hands in a circular motion. … India lagging far behind on testing. Shahid Afridi then says that one day he saw one of his children enacting a scene from the serial. I'm doing the work of a politician already by helping people. To be fair, Shahid Afridi’s Kashmir policy is as fluctuating as his cricketing career.

He has a charity foundation called Shahid Afridi Foundation which provides healthcare and education facilities to the required people. From 2009 to 2011, he was the captain of Pakistan in the limited-overs format. When Afridi visits Kashmir, …

All parties support me and people support me.