(The delivery was supposed to be 3-5 days, so I was confuzzled) Anyway, I realized it had been sent to Dyre, Indiana- when it was supposed to be in California! If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it: Within 48 hours of expected delivery. If the address is very far ,Just contact Amazon customer service team and explain them the scenario they will arrange a delivery on the upcoming day . It’s bound to happen with so many packages, with an address being misread or a package being misplaced. Give Amazon Customer Support a call and they will assist you with that. your current dilemma but make sure you delete the old address from your Amazon account. Click Ship to this address.

Note: These options are not available for Amazon Global Store. level 1 To send a gift: Check the This is a gift box on the item you want to purchase. First of all, you have to account for its condition upon departure. Selling on Amazon. Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. Amazon parcel sent to wrong address. That wasn't all, though. It is exactly the same as my home address, except that I accidentally typed my home phone number next to the street name. They can put the package on geo-locator to see exactly where it was scanned in and retrieve it from there. Amazon will send you the stuff again for free. Amazon sent my package to the wrong address, what do I do? It’s bound to happen with so many packages, with an address being misread or a package being misplaced.

But with no order number and no return address on the rogue delivery, Amazon couldn’t help them. Orders that are returned to us as undeliverable are not able to be re-shipped. Then complain to Amazon that they delivered to the wrong address and you didnt get your stuff. It was my mistake that it was sent to the wrong address, and I went to retrieve the item 3 days later when I was free and was not expecting the occupant at my old address to have thrown my delivery away. One person — identified only as Nikki — told the Daily Beast that she unwrapped an unsolicited Amazon package, only to find a $25 sex toy inside. level 1 Send your relatives to the address the package was shipped to and ask nicely for the package. I ordered something off of amazon yesterday, and today I tracked my order and it says it has been delivered already! Amazon and the delivery company did what they were supposed to do, it's not their fault/problem. The Online Returns Center allows you to return items you did not order. Hello! Somebody may have sent you something as a gift. I contacted Amazon about this and they said there's nothing they can do and it's too late to change it since it already shipped. Amazon sent my package with USP and they delivered the item to another location, despite the fact that the correct delivery address was selected. (The delivery was supposed to be 3-5 days, so I was confuzzled) Anyway, I realized it had been sent to Dyre, Indiana- when it was supposed to be in California! That wasn't all, though. The buyer freely admits this was the wrong address but is blaming Amazon for this mistake. Is there anything I can do?