It’s historically been used in folk remedies, including as a tonic to strengthen the uterus and promote faster, healthier labor and quicker postpartum recovery . Baby number two was a little different. It has cardio-protective and anti-inflammatory properties.While this tea serves many different purposes, it is most famous as an aid for women’s health. Red Raspberry. As a food, red raspberries are safe. Red raspberry fruit and leaf have also been used as medicine for centuries.

His labour was so efficient that he arrived before the midwives did…but that’s a story for another time. Hi, Heard few stories about getting pregnant and the use of “red raspberry”. I drank red raspberry leaf tea every day after my first trimester with the last two babes. The Health Benefits of Red Raspberry Leaves Red raspberry leaf tea has a number of excellent health benefits but has become best-known for its ability to treat a range of conditions affecting women. The raspberry is the edible fruit of a multitude of plant species in the genus Rubus of the rose family, most of which are in the subgenus Idaeobatus; the name also applies to these plants themselves. Raspberry leaf is excellent for sore throats, canker sores, cold sores, anemia, colds and fevers, diarrhea, leg cramps, menopausal symptoms, adrenal fatigue, stomach ulcers, and as a mouthwash for gingivitis. Flat $2 shipping or Free for orders $20+ 1500+ Immune Products at Best Value! Red raspberry leaf is perhaps one of the most historically venerated herbal uterine tonics. The fruit itself, especially when eaten fresh, has many of its own health benefits, but the leaves of the Red Raspberry plant also come with a wide range of benefits and are used in herbal medicine. For most people, it … (Not to be confused with red raspberry tea: This is black tea with raspberry flavoring.) Red raspberry leaf tea may strengthen the uterine walls and decrease labor time in pregnant woman and relieve premenstrual symptoms in women in general. Organic Red Raspberry Leaf Tea, Dried Cut and Sifted, All Natural, Raw from Germany, Support Immune System, Non-GMO, No Gluten, 2.2 Pound 4.4 out of 5 stars 14 $18.95 $ 18 .
Raspberry leaf herb is a rich source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, magnesium, bioflavonoids and antioxidants. Red Raspberry leaf is high in vitamins C, E, B complex, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, niacin, magnesium, and manganese. RASPBERRY STORY Raspberry Leaf, also known as Rubus idaeus, is a medicinal herb that’s been used for its’ wide array of benefits over many centuries. In fact, the plant is sometimes known as the ‘woman’s herb’ but as you will learn from this article, red raspberry leaf’s benefits go beyond female health issues. Hand Sanitizers and Face Masks I also make a pregnancy tea using 4 parts raspberry leaf and … With baby number 1 – I had very minimal pain, and he was out in 2 pushes. 3.3 Diseases and pests. How to Take Red Raspberry Leaf. What does it do?