Croydon-born cook and food writer Rachel is a chef, a twice-published author and a self-confessed food creative. Leave to rest on the counter top for 10 minutes, so that the oats can absorb the moisture from the other ingredients.

Browse the BBC's archive of recipes by Rachel Khoo. 3,588 Likes, 33 Comments - Rachel Khoo (@rachelkhooks) on Instagram: “Whip up these delicious oat cookies in a flash using just 5 simple ingredients. David Loftus. Thanks for sharing…” Recipe: Pear and gingerbread pie. My Swedish Kitchen Episode 5: A New Diverse Cuisine. Now a Swedish resident, she has fallen in love with the country's rich and varied cuisine. There’s a long history of pepparkakor (gingersnap or gingerbread) in Sweden. Add the oats, honey and coconut oil and give everything a good stir until combined. Place the banana in a medium sized bowl and mash it with a fork. 2 ripe bananas 150g large gluten-free oats 50g brown or white Xylitol MAKES 8-10. It made its way from Germany in the 15th century …

Food writer and cook Rachel Khoo is best known and loved for French-inspired recipes and food from The Little Paris Kitchen, her cookbook and TV series of the same name. Sitting across from Copenhagen, Malmo has a rich immigrant population which adds to its eclectic food scene.Falafel is almost considered Malmo’s national … In this week’s episode, I visit the diverse Southern city of Malmo. These oat, banana and cinnamon cookies have a higher GI than some of my other cookie recipes but the large, gluten-free oats release energy slowly and, with the protein in the nut butter and the banana, these are a great energy boost for children.