ground beef; 1 lb. You can use them straight out of the freezer in many recipes, or thaw in the fridge overnight and then use. Crockpot Meatballs. Keep the meatballs in the slow cooker during the party and they will stay nice and warm. I used store-bought frozen meatballs in this soup. Doesn’t get better than that. If you've been asking yourself what to serve with the meatballs you're planning to make for dinner tonight, look no further than one of these simple ideas. Cuisine American.

Doesn’t get better than that. Or, you could even substitute the lean beef for ground turkey or chicken breast. Recipe Variation . Total Time 6 hours 5 minutes.

Best of all, they only require 5 minutes of prep work! BBQ Meatballs…easy to make in the crock pot, this recipe only takes 3 ingredients and 5 minutes to prep! Planning balanced meals around your family's favorite foods isn't always easy! Ready to eat in 20 minutes. Recipe Print Recipe.

Feel free to make your own meatballs. It’s a super simple meatball recipe consisting of ground beef, egg, Worcestershire, panko (or plain) breadcrumbs, and lots of good seasoning. SO delicious! Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Meatballs Recipe. This recipe makes about 24 meatballs and you can double the recipe if you want to have extra. Just dump all the ingredients in the crockpot and let them cook on LOW for a couple of hours. Best of all, they only require 5 minutes of prep work! Meatballs make the perfect appetizer for parties, showers, and large gatherings! Author Lil' Luna. This crock pot turkey meatball recipe yields a great big batch, and while I considered halving it, I’m glad I didn’t. Servings 50 meatballs.

These crockpot meatballs are full of so much flavor, and perfect for parties. Cook Time 6 hours. This crock pot meatball recipe is about as easy as homemade meatballs can get. 1/3 cup plain breadcrumbs; 1/2 cup milk; 1 lb. Print. 28-32 oz bag frozen meatballs. 1 c brown sugar. Homemade Italian Meatballs in the Express Crock or Oven. They taste great dipped in a little Ranch dressing. We topped the soup with a little parsley and a generous scoop of grated parmesan. I didn’t have the time to make my own, so I went with the convenience of store-bought. Then pack into hard-sided freezer containers, label with the recipe name and date, and freeze up to a year. The key is using lean ground beef so that the sauce doesn’t become greasy.

If you don’t want to make these Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Meatballs on the stove, you can definitely make them in the crockpot. We enjoyed some turkey meatballs over pasta, some as meatball subs, and I even brought a few to a friend’s as an appetizer. Calories 88 kcal. Prep Time 5 minutes. In this recipe, you simply put raw meatballs in a crock pot with pasta sauce and let them simmer. Sweet & Spicy Meatballs – only 4 ingredients!

Place the meatballs on a cookie sheet and freeze solid.

Ingredients. These crockpot meatballs are full of so much flavor, and perfect for parties. Love-Worthy Crock Pot Turkey Meatballs.

Frozen meatballs, brown sugar, buffalo sauce, and butter. Can also slow cook in the crockpot. These meatballs are a tried and true appetizer recipe of mine. They freeze beautifully and have already managed to disappear.

Course Appetizer. Jump to Recipe. A little sweet, a little spicy, a whole lotta good!

What can you serve with meatballs? Slow Cooker Meatballs and Gravy: If you’re making your own meatballs, you’ll want to start there. With most meatballs, you need to fry or bake them first. One of the easiest and tastiest meatball recipes you’ll ever try! I am sure the soup would taste even better with homemade meatballs. Appetizers • Crock-Pot/Slow Cooker • Recipes • January 9, 2020. If you’re looking for a super simple version of meatballs that doesn’t take any effort check out my Crockpot Italian Meatball Subs, Spaghetti and Meatballs or Grape Jelly Chili Meatballs.