Ma lo waste time mi, o se koko, emi o raye Shit owo ni koko Gbe isale oke, oshodi oke, o gbe soke, o ni kin po’n ke O den bere lowo mi shey mo wa okay, o ti joja, o ti wa’n ke Shey powder niyen ni’mu e ni abi cocaine eh! Motigbana o, moti elevate, ori mi ko ke hibernate Awon bad belle won to suffocate, we dey gbadun, we dey jollificate Produced by J FEM and written by Davido, ‘Owo Ni Koko’ (meaning ‘money is the main thing’) is the single from HKN hitmaker Davido. Kilonso what does owo ni koko mean. Listen, I can listen to "Igi Orombo" in the morning, afternoon and night. News.

The document has been permanently moved. Listen below and let us know your thoughts. “Produced by J FEM and written by Davido, ‘Owo Ni Koko’ (meaning ‘money is the main thing’) is the latest hit-bound single from HKN hitmaker Davido. No long story. Recent Songs. Posts about what does owo ni koko mean written by kilonso Kilonso – Lyrics & Meaning of Your Favorite Afrobeat Songs!

Owo ni ko ko Ma lo nogere – money is the most important thing don’t dull Owo ni ko ko Ma lo suwegbe – money is the main thing don’t dull. ‘Owo Ni Koko (Dance Like Jackson)’ is Ma lo waste time mi, o se koko, emi o raye Shit owo ni koko Gbe isale oke, oshodi oke, o gbe soke, o ni kin po'n ke O den bere lowo mi shey mo wa okay, o ti joja, o ti wa'n ke Shey powder niyen ni'mu e ni abi cocaine eh!

301 Moved Permanently . Get all latest Songs delivered to your email a few times a month. Owo ni koko (Okay) (Money is the most important thing) Hustle lo hustle mi o (Go and hustle) So’lo wicked o, wicked o (If you say you are wicked) Eko lo ti ma ko gbon (Hey yeahhh) (It is in Lagos that you would learn your lesson) CHORUS. Read her post below… “only reason I got married was so I could wear all his clothes and never give them back. Subscribe to RSS Feeds. Verse 1: Pade mi ni’sale :- Meet me down/ below Ele le le le le le Ahhh Pade mi ni’sale :- Meet me down/ below Ele le le le le le Arigi di, arigi di Ah, thunder Atoto pato, atoto pato pato wo Atoto pato Ah thunder Onibata Ah! I've been anticipating a video for a very long time now! Adekunle Gold – Orente-Lyrics-Meaning-MP3-Download-Video; Olamide-Lagos Boys-Lyrics & Meaning-MP3 Download-Video; Ma lo waste time mi, o se koko, emi o raye Shit owo ni koko Gbe isale oke, oshodi oke, o gbe soke, o ni kin po'n ke O den bere lowo mi shey mo wa okay, o ti joja, o ti wa'n ke Torí Eko le le (This is Lagos) Wo ni Eko la wa o (Eko lo’kan mi) (They said this is Lagos) Simi revealed that the only reason she married the love of her life, Adekunle Gold, is so she could wear all his clothes and never give them back.. She also revealed that’s the reason Adekunle Gold didn’t want to marry. Davido – Owo ni koko – Lyrics & Meaning. Having gone to the studio again and cooked up something nice and pleasing to the ear with the help of Producer BoldFace, Jazril just dropped another hit track titled ‘Owo ni koko’ …