Oolong tea benefits are clear. Green tea raised metabolism by 4% for an hour-and-a-half. When To Consume Oolong Tea For Weight Loss? To put things in perspective, before I had my two kids, my normal body weight was 90 pounds. Oolong tea can also be consumed 30 minutes before lunch or dinner. Oolong tea represents only 2% of the world's tea, but it's well-worth discovering ().It combines the qualities of dark and green teas, giving it several interesting health benefits. You can consume Oolong tea with your evening snack. It acts by accelerating metabolism, improving fat movement, preventing fat cell proliferation and helping to prevent weight loss. Oolong tea has properties that can reduce the amount of lipid in the body and can fight against obesity. If you want to drink oolong for weight loss, go for it, but don't expect real results. Consequently, It is suggested for weight loss.

Oolong tea can also help decrease high blood pressure, which is a key element to successful weight loss. To get better results, you should buy a good quality Oolong tea.

The only way I see it working is if you replaced snacks with oolong tea (and didn't add sugar to your tea).

Close Close Gallery. The 21-Day Weight Loss Breakthrough Diet Instructions.
Instead (or apart) from fasting, you can boost your weight loss with a detoxifying tea blend.

Oprah Winfrey loves Oolong Tea Celebrities like Oprah Winfrey use Oolong Tea to maintain a healthy, attractive weight. Oolong Tea Benefits. Researchers found that one large cup of oolong tea increased calorie burning by up to 10% – a boost that peaked an hour-and-a-half later. "Now my cups of green tea … Oolong tea has been proven to boost your metabolism — which encourages weight loss, lowers cholesterol, aids in digestion, and can help stabilize blood sugar.

A Japanese study, conducted in 2003, went one step further comparing the benefits of oolong tea and green tea on weight reduction. Exercise is always an important part of weight loss.

In fact, there are several oolong tea weight loss success stories out there.

You can have two cups of oolong tea a day, so you can enjoy this delicious beverage first thing in the morning and later in the afternoon as well. • Oolong tea helps in boosting your metabolism that ensures weight loss. My starting weight was 153 pounds. The 23-year-old mom, who once weighed 245 pounds, claims she was able to lose 112 pounds through regular exercise, a vibroplate and drinking gallons of green tea, she told the Daily Mail. It helps make this swiftest method to increase the speed of healthful weight loss.

Oolong Tea and Weight Loss. A Real Puer Tea Weight Loss Success Story . Mom Lost 106 Pounds In One Year Drinking Weight Loss Tea. Oprah adds a mix of cinnamon, allspice, cloves and lemon and orange slices to her Oolong Tea to make it an extra special treat.

But if you are thinking just about weight loss, you are in the wrong place (please visit the weight loss page for a comprehensive summary).

And nine ... Samantha is sticking to her green tea routine and thanks each and every cup for her success. Scientists have discovered that people following the diet with high-fat content can lose weight if they regularly consume oolong tea. My review of Oolong tea, it helped me with little effort and cost! Then you're just reducing your caloric intake, which will of course help you in your weight loss goal. Black tea is fermented, green tea is unfermented and Oolong … I have always eaten healthy organic foods, but I needed to do something different. By drinking oolong tea, such as Pearl Physique Tea, you are prepping your body for a peaceful night of rest. On January 23, 2012, my Chinese New Year’s resolution was to do something for myself and go on a diet. Oolong tea brings about to melt away 157% more fat compared to green tea. Its ONE outstanding quality is its aroma, as it contains the highest concentration of essential oils of any tea types. Here are few best brands of Oolong tea available in the market. Strategically sipping oolong tea before bedtime will be an investment in your sleep and your diet. Oolong tea has been proven to boost your metabolism — which encourages weight loss, lowers cholesterol, aids in digestion, and can help stabilize blood sugar. Oolong tea also known as wulong tea is shown to promote weight loss. It also increases mental alertness, making it a great choice to start your morning with.