(idiomatic) An expression of mild disappointment or resignation; too bad, it's a pity. Oh well. Oh, boy; Oh, boy! : Oh well, no harm done, he's a happy loving guy when he's had a few. Oh well - Idioms by The Free Dictionary ... oh well; oh yeah; oh yeah? oh-well definition: Interjection 1. ‘That last part sounded like a spam email - oh well - but you get the idea.’ ‘I hope she passes off as semi realistic… but oh well, she's a good counter part to Lucky.’ ‘Okay, I'll try and make it through, and if I don't come into school tomorrow, then oh well.’ ‘Accidents happen, oh well, never mind, that's all … : Oh well, entering the Masters Games was only a vague idea anyway. : Oh well, time to bury the hatchet and let bygones be bygones. : I guess the store closes at five on Thursdays. "Oh Well, Oh Well" is the first single from their third studio album. Oh well, I'm off to try to find summat to eat and go to bed. Synonym: ah well I didn’t know the store closes at five on Thursdays. I can't help about the shape I'm in I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin But don't ask me what I think of you I might not give the answer that you want me to Now, when I talked to God, I knew He'd understand He said, "Stick by my side and I'll be your guiding hand But don't ask me what I think of you I might not give the answer that you want me to" Ooh, well Top synonyms for oh well (other words for oh well) are well, right and pretty. Oh Well synonyms. oh well phrase. oh, sure; Oh, ye of little faith; Oh, yeah? Learn more. well meaning: 1. in a good way, to a high or satisfactory standard: 2. very much, to a great degree, or…. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. The song was released on the first of August 2011. "Oh Well" was a major British hit single for Fleetwood Mac, reaching number two in late 1969, and was arguably the best track the band cut in its original incarnation, when guitarist Peter Green was the band's principal creative force. Oh well, I’ll have to come back tomorrow. : Oh well, c'est la vie, I guess, but you don't know the half of it. 'oh, well' is an interjection that means 'i could not care less.' (idiomatic) An expression of mild disappointment or resignation; too bad; pity.I guess the store closes at five on Thursdays. In the animated music video for this track, lead singer is being rescued from the grave by his band mates and they all are chased by the group of ghouls. What does oh well expression mean? Definition of oh well in the Idioms Dictionary. 1912 July, Henry Kitchell Webster, “The Ingredients”, in The Atlantic Monthly. Oh well definition: You say oh well to indicate that you accept a situation or that someone else should... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples