They are sweet, perfectly chewy, and require NO chill time (quick and easy).

These vegan apple oatmeal cookies are a HUGE hit for vegans and non-vegans alike. Combine the flour, cinnamon and baking soda.

Our generous sponsors, Swiss Diamond, Envy Apples, Imperial Sugar, Nordic Ware, Rodelle Vanilla, Flahavan’s Irish Oatmeal, Nairn’s and The Spice House have provided us with products for recipe creation and a giveaway for our readers. Chewy Oatmeal Apple Cookies.

Gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Add applesauce, egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Who would’ve thought that tiny chunks of apples in oatmeal cookies would be such a big win? How to Make Vegan Apple Oatmeal Cookies. This Apple Raisin Oatmeal Cookies recipe is sponsored on behalf of #AppleWeek.

Oatmeal cookies are perfect for experimentation and we have recipes that include chocolate chips, pecans, apple, coconut and more additions.

Beat in eggs and vanilla. As much as I enjoy chocolate, and believe me I DO LOVE chocolate when it comes to cookies I usually to go other favorite flavors.
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. In large bowl, beat sugars and light butter with electric mixer until well blended. Lightly spray cookie sheets with cooking spray. DIRECTIONS. Such is the case with Chewy Oatmeal Apple Cookies, there’s just something ultra comforting about a cookie loaded with oatmeal.