Here are 6 items McDonald’s Canada discontinued that were actually good. Nope, when I go to get my food, the cashier says "oh we discontinued those". (We also injected some nuggets with sauce.) As a certified Nugget-head, I enlisted the help of Robyn in an eight-way nugget sauce taste-off. McDonald's recently expanded its line of McNugget sauces beyond the basic Sweet & Sour, Tangy Barbecue, and Hot Mustard to include Chipotle Barbecue, Sweet Chili, Spicy Buffalo, Creamy Ranch, and Honey Mustard. For this, and many more reasons, McDonald's Szechuan sauce remains one of the best discontinued fast food sauces (and hopefully remains discontinued for Rick and Morty fans' sakes).

T he "McDonalds Dipping Sauces" aren't actually one of the McDonalds "secret menu" items but they aren't exactly out in the open either.If you order the Chicken McNuggets at McDonalds you are usually asked if you would like BBQ sauce with them.

As we, as a nation, change in terms of trends, current events, etc., so do our taste pallets. It ' s ultra creamy, with strong herb and garlic flavors coming through, but for some reason, it reminds me of a vegan ranch sauce, despite the inclusion of egg and milk. Just days ago, McDonald’s announced that it will, for the first time ever, be selling the sauces used on their world-famous Big Mac, McChicken, and Filet-O-Fish sandwiches in stores.

I don't go to McDonald's all the time, but I would always get a double hamburger with a mac sauce packet.

McDonald ' s Creamy Ranch sauce is interesting. But, fear not: Here, you can relive your Chipotle BBQ and Sweet Chili sauce dreams That ' s not a bad thing by any means, but I don ' t think it pairs well at all with a humble McNugget.

Cheaper than a big Mac, perfect size, same taste. McDonald's began bottling and selling their sauces in March, and we food-obsessed Americans obviously started frantic Google searches to figure … Companies like McDonald's are forced to keep up and so a few MVPs are lost in the process (looking at … These 10 items are just a peak at the many products McDonald's has discontinued. Creamy Ranch. I am LIVID. Despite many an angry crowd, the Szechuan sauce was a once in a lifetime mixture of amazing flavors that took dipping to a whole new level. Today, only six of those sauces remain. I ordered through the app and noticed there was no button like usual, surely must be just a mistake. UPDATE: All 9 McDonald's sauces reviewed and ranked In 2013, McDonald's touted nine sauces for nugget-dipping pleasure.

See also. McDonald's Canada just introduced waffle fries; McDonald's is adding all-day breakfast in Canada; McDonald's to officially offer all-day breakfast at 1,100 locations across Canada; McPizza 7.