BENEFITS Packed with color-matching pigments, this long-lasting formula delivers our highest foundation coverage ever in a powder! No Product Score Action; 1: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Multi-Use Concealer, Fair, 0.2 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) 9.2: Buy On Amazon: 2: Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder, Light/Medium, 0.3 Ounce: 9: Buy On Amazon: 3: Milani Even Touch Powder Foundation - Fresco (0.42 Ounce) Vegan, … Hope it will help you to find Drugstore Full Coverage Powder Reviews with us. I just love the look of flawless skin. With just a few sweeps of my brush, I can be ready to face the day filled with multiple video conferences in a matter of minutes. Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Powder Foundation is so easy to apply, looks great and lasts all day. CLAIMS~ "Super Stay Powder Foundation features a high-pigment formula that achieves a full-coverage finish that lasts all day. Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Foundation Review January 23, 2019June 18, 2019by Amanda As a skincare junkie first, and a make-up lover second, it should come as no surprise that my guilty pleasure make-up purchase is foundation. It just doesn't have the coverage. With that being said, this has great … This foundation covers blemishes and leaves a … Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2019 This is advertised as a stand-alone foundation, but unfortunately, a full coverage face cannot be obtained with this medium powder alone. From … This full-coverage powder makeup has a creamy texture that is easily blendable and glides onto the skin for a matte finish.