Want to use it in a meal plan? Lowfat Smoothie Yogurt. Mango banana smoothie add-ins. Don’t forget to check out our guide on how to prep smoothies ahead of time. Smoothie Purpose: Fewer calories. Mangos can range in color, shape and flavor.

Available in Small, Medium, and Large. Mangoes are rich in fat-soluble antioxidants called carotenoids, which are beneficial for individuals with angina, high cholesterol, heart disease and acne. It will change the color, but it’ll taste great AND have a bonus serving of veggies. We use frozen mango chunks from Aldi to make this, and I have used canned pineapple in some of these photos. Blend until completely smooth. Pineapple Mango Smoothie. Pour until 2 glasses and serve, garnished with lime and mint if desired. As mentioned above, adding 1-2 cups of spinach won’t effect the taste or texture of this mango smoothie at all. Mango Pineapple Smoothie made with the sweet combination of fruit purees and juices, such as mango and pineapple, blended with creamy low fat yogurt and ice. 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt. Pineapples, Mangoes, Apple Pineapple Juice Blend, Lean1™ Vanilla Protein. The health benefits of mangoes also make this an attractive breakfast option.

In fact, the only super sugary ingredient is the honey, and you can leave that out if you’d like. School is back in full swing…already! If you’d like to add some nutrition boosters to this mango smoothie, here are some suggestions. Spinach. No matter what age your kids are (mine are 13, 15 and 17), school mornings can be hectic. 1 1/2 cups frozen mango chunks. This recipe is simple to make and ready in about a minute. We use frozen mango chunks from Aldi to make this, and I have used canned pineapple in some of these photos. 3 different sizes. This Smoothie was made with fewer calories to help you crush your goal and set your sights on the next one. I love this creamy mango protein shake recipe!
Yum! This mango-pineapple protein smoothie is a must try for kids and adults.

A great smoothie for breakfast or snack time! REACH THE PEAK AND KEEP CLIMBING. Mango Pineapple Fruit Base. This healthy delicious mango pineapple smoothie recipe is a great way to start your day. Tropical pineapple mango smoothie made with three simple ingredients for a creamy texture that tastes like your favorite piña colada. Mango Pineapple Smoothie If you're looking for a tasty quick breakfast that will mentally transport you to a tropical beach, this MANGO PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE will do the trick! You’ll love this vegan smoothie recipe for breakfast or an afternoon snack.