In saying this, while I am seeing the sites of Chicago, I have a guest blogger for you today. Creamy peanut butter and frozen mixed berries come together in this smoothie's answer to a classic PB&J. June 5, 2014 by Tara Noland 2 Comments.

I don’t get to see these gals very often as they are thousands of miles away. Healthy and downright delicious, this smoothie is bound to kick start your day in style.

Blueberry Mango Smoothie by Peanut Butter and Peppers. Share; Tweet; Pin; 2 shares.

Want to use it in a meal plan? You have probably seen all those adds about fancy juice blenders and the latest craze on juicing fruits and vegetables - I know I have. Cheers, friends! View the recipe and nutrition for Peanut Butter, Mango, and Kale Protein Smoothie, including calories, carbs, fat, protein, cholesterol, and more. Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want.

Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #minimalistbaker on Instagram. Blueberry Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie. Let’s talk smoothies… in particular, the blueberry persimmon smoothie with banana and peanut butter!

So for today’s recipe I made one of my smoothies; Blueberry Mango Smoothie!

I am off for a few days to Chicago to have a very needed visit with my Ontario peeps!!

This smoothie is delish! Perfect for a warm spring or hot summers day!! Yummy!!

It’s all natural, sweet, lots of blueberry flavor with a hint of mango and honey, plus it’s easy to make and so refreshing!

Gingery Mango Berry Smoothie; Creamy Avocado Banana Green Smoothie; Super Green Spirulina Smoothie; Creamy Golden Milk Smoothie ; If you try this recipe, let us know!