Perhaps it is because I do not often have the patience to spend hours putting together elaborate desserts, but when I am in the mood to bake something, it can usually be put together quickly and without too many fancy ingredients. How we use your email address America's Test Kitchen will not sell, rent, or disclose your email address to third parties unless otherwise notified. Mar 6, 2016 - Explore lorrainestas's board "Italian Foods, Lidia Bastianach", followed by 424 people on Pinterest. Lidia Bastianich is an Emmy award-winning public television host, a best‐selling cookbook author, restaurateur, and owner of a flourishing food and entertainment business. Your email address is required to identify you for free access to content on the site. Season 6, Episode 15 Starring Olive Oil First Aired: January 12, 2019 Recipes starring olive oil, including cannellini bean and lentil soup, and olive oil cake. 15 videos Play all Lidia's Master Class Lidia Bastianich How to Make Olive Oil Cake for the Simplest Dinner Party Dessert - Duration: 6:23. Lidia Bastianich. I have very simple tastes when it comes to sweets I make myself at home. 4 World Trade Center, 101 Liberty Street, Floor 3. New York, NY 10007 (212) 897-2895 You will also receive free newsletters and notification of America's Test Kitchen specials. See more ideas about Food recipes, Food and Cooking recipes. America's Test Kitchen 49,779 views Olive Oil Orange Cake.