It means, “I will inform you”.

Or so you think. They WILL inform you later. Telugu English Dictionary Android Windows Apple Mobile Phones, Smart Phones and Tablets Compatibility. Telugu Meaning of Know or Meaning of Know in Telugu. Learn basic words and sentences in Telugu language with the help of audio and video. Contextual translation of "i will tell you later" into Telugu. English Translation. "please let me know if otherwise" The context for it is when I am sending an email to the boss saying: I am gonna do this and that, please let me know if otherwise. Learn to speak Telugu through English or any of these 10 Indian languages; Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi and Tamil. English.
let example sentences. The English sentence 'I will let you know' means 'Meeku teliya chestaanu' or 'Meeku teliya parusthaanu' in Telugu. Human translations with examples: తరువాత, finish, ela unavu, takestanu, ఐ విల్ ఫక్ యు, i will miss you. Our English to Telugu Translation Tool is powered by Google Translation API. My Dear Student, 27.03.2017 Greetings & Good Wishes, At the outset, let me introduce to you as the Chairman of Kurnool Branch of SIRC of ICAI wishing to speak to you in order to help you in career building in commerce accountancy by joining CA course.

Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages. How to use let in a sentence. Translated, it reads as " MAAKU TELIYA CHEYANDI / PARACHANDI " ONLY THE LANGUAGE HAS CHANGED, NOT THE MEANING. Example sentences with the word let. 'LET US KNOW' -- In Telugu? Thing is, “I will let you know” is not complete.

El servicio gratuito de Google traduce instantáneamente palabras, frases y páginas web del español a más de 100 idiomas y viceversa. What does ለክቡር (lekiburi) mean in Amharic?

In France, when you meet someone for the first time, you can say "Enchanté! Sounds certain right? It has a hidden part to maintain ambiguity. ", which literally means "enchanted" or "delighted", but it's a set phrase too which has greatly lost its original meaning. What I am trying to say is "please let me know if you disagree with my approach," etc. You can start typing on the left-hand text area and then click on the "Translate" button.Our app then translates your English word, phrase, or sentence into Telugu. let me tell you The translation only takes a few seconds and allows up to 500 characters to be translated in one request. lost the meaning of a real question but it used to have the meaning of a real one : when you meet someone it is polite to ask if that person is doing well.