This Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken and Rice Soup with Kale is so healthy, hearty, and savory! Nutrition Facts. Pour in chicken stock and season with salt, pepper, ginger and lemon juice if using. Cholesterol 67mg. Detoxifying Low Carb Soup. Carbohydrate 8.6g. Bring to a boil over high heat. Some days I just love a good comforting soup. The base of this white bean soup starts with quick caramelized onions, which are layered upon with garlic, lemon and dried herbs – rosemary, thyme and Greek oregano – before simmering away in a rich chicken stock.

Amount Per Serving. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired. You’ll want to use the most flavorful stock you can find – or better yet make your own – as it forms a bulk of the soup’s flavor. Lemon White Bean Kale Soup. An easy, creamy avgolemono soup recipe! This will be your new favorite soup! Chicken and rice is definitely one of my favorite soups to make.

), … This hearty Greek lemon chicken soup is full of orzo, shredded chicken, and kale, and comes together in only 30 minutes. Turn heat down to low and let simmer for 15 minutes. Perfect for a quick and easy main course meal in the winter! Saturated Fat 2g. I decided to put a new twist on it by adding some...Read More » I pulled this Lemony Chicken and Kale Detox Soup straight from my annual Fresh & Clean 17 Spring Cleanse meal plan so you could enjoy this detoxifying low carb soup all year round.. My Fresh & Clean 17 Community Cleanse happens once a year (every Spring) and the meal plan not only features this lovely dish, but a ton of Spring-inspired detoxifying meals to help … This isn’t too dissimilar from the type of soups I grew up with, particularly the types my Nana used to make. #N#Calories 208 Calories from fat 72. Dried beans, soaked then cooked in a homemade broth, with plenty of olive oil and garlic (it’s a Croatian thing! How to make this kale and white bean soup.