Cost: $2.30, or $0.29 per serving. The yellow peeps make eye-catching flower petals, and I carefully placed chocolate chips in a circular pattern to resemble the seeds in the middle of a sunflower. and best of all….. 4. The inspiration for this cake came from one of my favorite flowers, the sunflower. Add cake scraps to a food processor and process until they are finely textured and evenly crumbled. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with a sheet of parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang. This cake is easy, but looks quite impressive.

Choc chunk, cashew & cranberry cookies No baking required with this super-easy rocky road recipe. Once chocolate is hot and smooth, pour into candy molds. Leftover candy: Peeps.

Your sweet tooth is satisfied in under five minutes using ingredients you already had in your pantry. Candy from Candy: Melt Chocolate Bunnies or Easter eggs in double boiler or microwave. Leftover candy recipes transform your favorite candies into an even better dessert. Put it in the fridge, and sneak a spoonful every now and then when things get a little rough.

Save it in the fridge until you make sugar cookies, and then spread it on the cookies.

Voila! Chocolate Bunny Lava Cakes.

Any Buttercream Frosting will do. Transfer crumbs to a bowl.

Easter egg rocky road. Leftover Easter Candy Mug Cake: This single serving of cake is just the emergency sweet treat you keep on hand when you need a little “me time.”Just toss in a handful of Easter M&M’s into a mug along with flour, milk, and baking powder. When a holiday is done, it’s DONE in this house. Using a rolling pin, smash them into bite-sized pieces. Preheat an oven to 350 °F. Use leftover Easter candy to decorate cakes instead of icing. 16. Hot Chocolate: Melt some chocolate. Place the chocolate bunny and the chocolate eggs in separate plastic bags. Dip leftover PEEPS and fruit. 2. I adore decorating, planning, hosting and entertaining galore when it comes to almost every single holiday of the year, but when that holiday is over, watch out. The Bunny has never tasted so good... Retro treat with Retro Chocolate. In small pot, melt butter over low heat. Make Leftover Frosting Cookies! How to Use Leftover Frosting. 3. Your chocolate bunny is perfect for this recipe, says Sarah Kauss of New York.

Substitute leftover Easter bread for the recipe’s Italian bread, and Easter chocolate for the semisweet chocolate chips, and this dessert recipe is super cheap, says Sarah Skerrett, the editor of Mr. Food. (This will help with removing the baked blondies.)

Sit down in the corner and eat it. Invite little hands to help bash the biscuits and mix together with melted chocolate, marshmallows and chocolate mini eggs. 1. Here are five of the best Easter recipes for kids using leftover chocolate. Add your choice of liquid— Cointreau, Kahlúa, amaretto, or heavy cream with a splash of vanilla extract —one drizzle at a time, until the crumbs stick together firmly in a ball when squeezed. Leftover Easter Candy Cookies.

M&Ms or pastel-hued candy-coated almonds add color when sprinkled over desserts, and that one large Easter egg or bunny … Easter egg rocky road. How about some Easter candy cookies to cheer you up this Friday morning? Whether you still have leftover Halloween candy, chocolates from Valentine’s Day, treats from the Easter Bunny, or you just want to turn your favorite chocolate bars into decadent sweets, these recipe ideas will help you decide what to do with leftover candy.

Chocolate Fondue: see my fondue recipes.