Starting with this kale pineapple smoothie! Directions. When ready to eat, add ingredients to a … It has a refreshing, zesty and tropical flavour that will remind you of sipping cocktails on a far away sandy beach. Soak Medjool dates: If you plan to sweeten the smoothie with a date or two, be sure to remove the pit and soak in water for about 15 minutes. It literally takes no time to prepare the full proof Kale pineapple smoothie shake. Kale smoothie recipe: 8 ounces unsweetened almond milk; 4 ounces pineapple juice; 1 cup of chopped kale; A cup of diced fresh pineapple; 1 banana . Serve and Enjoy. It’s a chance to start fresh, eat a little healthier, and make goals. 2. To make this smoothie ahead of time, combine kale, banana, and pineapple in a bag or mason jar and store in the freezer. Pineapple and Kale Smoothie Recipes . Kale Pineapple Smoothie. Kale, Pineapple, and Almond-Milk Smoothie Kale, Pineapple, and Almond-Milk Smoothie. If you can collect the ingredients together, nothing can stop you from getting the best pineapple Kale pineapple smoothie that has minimal ingredients and an amazing taste. It’s loaded with tons of fruit, kale… How to make a kale pineapple smoothie. I love the new year! I was pleasantly surprised at how well the pineapple juice and the almond milk blended together, which was something that I was concerned about. This will make it easier to blend.

Step 2 – garnish with mint leaves after obtaining the smoothie in a tall glass. Read: 9 Healthy Protein Shake Recipes for Weight Loss I could barely taste the kale… Put all ingredients in a kitchen juice blender and blend on high until smooth. 1.

What better way to do those things than with some great new recipes to make you feeling your best, like smoothies?!

The good news is this Kale Pineapple Smoothie is one of the good ones that hits just the right green to fruit ratio to pack a nutritious punch without the bad taste.