Jessica Simpson's Dad Joe Simpson Is a Fashion Photographer: See His Latest Magazine Shoot this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Born Jessica Ann Simpson on 10th July, 1980 in Abilene, Texas and educated at Richardson North Junior High, Richardson, TX, she is famous for Sweet Kisses in a career that spans 1998–present. Take Jessica Simpson and her up-and-down relationship with her father, 61-year-old Joe Simpson. In her memoir Open Book , Jessica shares her resentment that her dad told her he was leaving her mother after 34 years of marriage while she was pregnant and in the hospital, the Daily Mail reports .

Watch: Jessica Simpson’s Dad Breaks Down Over Cancer Battle September 10, 2018 14:17PM.

Jessica Simpson has revealed that she and her father Joe do not talk about his sexuality. Jessica Simpson used to be one of the most famous women on the planet. Want to learn more?

Um, cover your ears, Jessica and Ashlee because things are about to get graphic. Jessica Simpson is rumoured to have hooked up with Jared Leto (2006), Fred Durst (2005) and Adam Levine (2005 - 2006).. About. Keep on scrolling to find out whatever happened to Jessica Simpson's father. 72.6k Likes, 536 Comments - Jessica Simpson (@jessicasimpson) on Instagram: “I don’t even recall him knowing my name, but man did I know his. 5.3m Followers, 538 Following, 982 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jessica Simpson (@jessicasimpson)

5.3m Followers, 538 Following, 982 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jessica Simpson (@jessicasimpson) However, he persevered and thankfully came out the other side even stronger. An aspiring male model has allegedly been having an affair with Jessica Simpson’s father Joe, it has been reported.

We have lost a true genius in the…” Jessica Simpson is a 39 year old American Singer. Jessica Simpson says in her new memoir that her father and ex-manager, Joe Simpson, “betrayed” his marriage to her mother, Tina Simpson.. The father of two reveals he had 6 months to live on 'Ashlee + Evan.'