andrew . 0 rating rating ratings. Search for a word in French. The letter combination ai has two different pronunciations. AI. 5 years ago; 11,857 views; #frenchwithvincent … Rate the pronunciation difficulty of AI 2 /5. French pronunciation # Elle est forte - Duration: 16 seconds. IPA : /ʒ‿e/ Homophone: g; Phrase . IPA : aɪ. Essentials. Favorite Answer. Search and learn to pronounce words and phrases in this language (French). Pronunciation of Jai with 2 audio pronunciations, 6 translations, 19 sentences and more for Jai. 5 years ago; 12,860 views; #frenchwithvincent 0:16. Previous; Next; You will hear "ai" in the following examples. Home; Start; Table of contents; About the author; History; … French pronunciation dictionary.

Learn to pronounce with our guides. The French Tutorial since 1999.

j'ai.

In most of France, ai at the end of a word is pronounced [É ] (except with verbs as we already mentioned).In addition the ending ai plus any consonant, et endings, and the es ending when an accent appears over the e are pronounced [É ] as well.

Pronunciation guide: Learn how to pronounce j'ai in French with native pronunciation. French Pronunciation # How to say annoying in French mp4 avi.
French: English: une m ai son a house: un bal ai: a broom: une c ai sse a cash register: une n ai ssance a birth: Menu. French pronunciation # La rue - Duration: 12 seconds.

French: Useful content. j'ai translation and audio pronunciation The words avait, avaient and avais (conjugations of the verb avoir, which means “to have”) are all pronounced the same, even though they’re clearly comprised of different combinations of letters.. Let’s be real, the language is a bit bonkers. Then I developed a very bad condition on my waist as I started to work for the Blessed Mother and I offered up these sufferings. International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) and Phonetic spelling. French pronunciation.

And for those kids who want to play and learn French, download the Forvo Kids app. French pronunciation # Très bien, merci et vous - Duration: 29 seconds.

Easy (1 votes) Very easy. Pronunciation guide: Learn how to pronounce J'ai de l'asthme in French with native pronunciation.
Easy.

French Pronunciation: Ai and Ais Share Flipboard Email Print Ezra Bailey / Getty Images. Relevance. J'ai de l'asthme translation and audio pronunciation In fact, they should not sound the same. Learn how to pronounce AI. Contraction of je +‎ ai. French pronunciation # Une grande … French Pronunciation # How to say annoying in French mp4 avi.

French is a hard language to pronounce.. A word like haut (high/tall) has four letters, but it’s pronounced as a single vowel.. Translations in context of "J'ai" in French-English from Reverso Context: j'ai besoin, j'ai fait, j'ai dit, j'ai vu, j'ai entendu Register Login Text size Help & about English العربية Deutsch English Español Français עברית Italiano 日本語 Nederlands Polski Português Română Русский Türkçe 中文 Lv 6.

Difficult. ThoughtCo. : Colby, j'ai été enfermée pendant si longtemps et j'ai enfin la chance de faire ce dont j'ai rêvé. 5 years ago ; 1,506 views; #frenchwithvincent 0:19. We have all of these sounds in English, so it should be easy to explain. Pronunciation & Conversation Vocabulary Grammar Resources For Teachers By. Twitter; Facebook [ai] sound. Updated August 27, 2018 The letters Ai in French can be pronounced in one of three ways. Press the audio icon to hear the corresponding word. Very difficult. 4 Answers. Chapter 2 - French pronunciation. 5 years ago; 370 views; #frenchwithvincent 0:12. 2,043 views 5 years ago #frenchwithvincent Show less Read more ... French pronunciation # J’ai attrapé froid - Duration: 19 seconds. Thanks for your vote! This is surprising to some French learners if they’re not actively listening for the difference in sound. Translations in context of "J'ai" in French-English from Reverso Context: j'ai besoin, j'ai fait, j'ai dit, j'ai vu, j'ai entendu 'I' and 'I have' Answer Save.