$279.96. He recommends Iwata brushes CM-SB and the HP-CS. Current price: Original price: The Eclipse Series has established a new benchmark for excellence in an all-purpose airbrush. I've scoured the forums and it seems like everyone loves the Eclipse but not much is said about the HP … Iwata has several styles of airbrush to meet your need though one thing might help you as you look through the variety of options in their catalog. We have 1 Iwata Eclipse HP-CS manual available for free PDF download: ... Iwata Eclipse HP-BS. Avg. Eclipse Series offers a broad spray range, as compaired to other airbrushes, where it is possible to achieve a controlled fine line to controlled

Eclipse Series, A New Benchmark for Airbrush Excellence. Eclipse HP-SBS Parts View All All Eclipse Airbrush Parts CM-B CM-C CM-C+ CM-SB … Toys & Games; Hobby Tool Painting Tools; See All 3 Departments.

Free Shipping by Amazon . These multi-purpose, high-paint-flow, high … 6. I 160 1 08017580 Needle Cap HP-BS/CS/BCS/SBS 1 I 105 0 Crown Cap (Opt) HP-BS/CS/BCS/SBS 1 I 602 1 08012590 Nozzle Cap 0.50 mm HP-BCS 2 I 602 2 98533340 Nozzle Cap 0.35 mm HP-BS/CS/SBS 2 I 603 1 08015590 Head Cap HP-BS… Iwata HP-B VS. Iwata Eclipse HP-CS. Best Selling. Im a novice when it comes to Iwata products. Get the best deals on Iwata Airbrush Parts and find everything you'll need to make your crafting ideas come to life with eBay.com. Eligible for Free Shipping.

Iwata Eclipse HP-BS Gravity Feed Dual Action Airbrush has a 0.05 oz 1.5 ml fluid cup and is ideal when using small amounts of spray medium. 2 new & refurbished from $15.93. $26.69. 1-16 of 19 results for "iwata eclipse hp bs" Skip to main search results Amazon Prime. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Best Selling ... Iwata Medea Eclipse Hp … Free shipping. Brand: Iwata. Eclipse's high flow allows it to atomize a wider variety of liquids with less need for reducing or thinning. Customer Review. 4 Stars & Up & Up; 3 Stars & Up & Up; 2 Stars & Up & Up; 1 Star & Up & Up; Brand. Posted by fire346 on Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:45 PM I currently have the opportunity to purchase either a used Iwata HP-B or the Iwata Eclipse HP-CS brand new for roughly around the same price. It is a bit confusing to select which 'brush to go with for FINE ART painting. The quick flush cutaway handle allows easy access to the needle so that you can quickly empty the paint reservoir for cleaning. ... Iwata Eclipse Cs/Bs/SBS Nozzle 0.35Mm. All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.

20 PROFESSIONAL AIRBRUSHES & COMPRESSORS - ITEM CODES LIST Eclipse Series | Spare Parts CODE OLD CODE DESCRIPTION MODEL REF.

Brand: Iwata. Dual-purpose, cutaway and pre-set handle for easy clean up and …

This airbrush is an HP-B with the B … Iwata Eclipse Series airbrushes feature an exclusive compression fit nozzle that is easy to clean and assemble. Watch. Iwata Eclipse Series airbrushes are known for their versatility. Iwata Eclipse Bottle Feed Airbrush Kit. Ive decided to go with the HP-CS for now (cost wise) but I have noticed that the Iwata Eclipse also has a HP … Free shipping. ... Iwata Eclipse Cs/Bs/Sbs Needle 0.35Mm. Trending at $30.70. New Listing Iwata Eclipse HP CS Airbrush Set with Air Compressor Kit, Gravity Feed .35mm Tip.