'Cause I only have eyes for you You are here, so am I Maybe millions of people go by But they all disappear from view I don't know if we're in a garden Or on a crowded avenue You are here, so am I Frank Sinatra – I Only Have Eyes For You Lyrics. 'Cause I only have eyes for you, dear The moon may be high But I can't see a thing in the sky 'Cause I only have eyes for you. (Sha bop sha bop) I don't know if it's cloudy or bright. I don't know if it's cloudy or bright I only have eyes for you, dear. I don't know if we're in a garden Or on a crowded avenue I can't see anyone but you. Sha bop sha bop. (Sha bop sha bop) I only have eyes for you, dear. The moon maybe high But I can't see a thing in the sky I only have eyes for you. I need your love to see me through You're not … And dear, I wonder if you find love. I can't see anyone but you. Are the stars out tonight. Are the stars out tonight? Cause I only have eyes for you I don't know if we're in a garden Or on a crowded avenue You are here, so am I Maybe millions of people go by But they all disappear from view And I only have eyes for you How can I live a day without you? I don't know if we're in a garden Or on a crowded avenue You are here, so am I Maybe millions of people go by But they all disappear from view And I only have eyes for you from album: I've Got A Crush On You (1954) My love must be a kind of blind love. I only have eyes for you, dear The moon may be high But I can't see a thing in the sky 'Cause I only have eyes for you I don't know if we're in a garden Or on a crowded avenue You are here, so am I Maybe millions of people go by But they all disappear from view And I only have eyes for you The moon may be high But I can't see a thing in the sky I only have eyes for you, dear The moon may be high But I can't see a thing in the sky I only have eyes for you I don't know if we're in a garden Or on a crowded avenue You are here and so am I Maybe millions of people go by But they all disappear from view And I only have eyes for you