I have a college professor who treats me differently than the other student.
I have had students threaten me to give … I teach an advanced course in a technical (engineering) subject at a prestigious research university. I have concluded that my students have completely unreasonable expections, and I hate … I May Hate My Professor, But She's The Best Professor I've Ever Had I think my professor has a lot to question about some of her current teaching methods. I’m in this class this semester where the professor is making me hate college, and generally most forms of academia, right now. Find and rate a professor!

iPhone Screenshots. Alex Nelsen . I also sent of a doctors note from the neurologist in the If what is killing it for you is that it is going so slowly, it shouldn’t be hard for you to ace the exams. And if my professor ever comes across this you know who I am and I want you to know I hate you,not dislike, I hate you! Well, that depends. The opposite happened with a professor at a summer class I took, he just didn't give a fuck. RMP’s compare tool offers side … Nijer Cheyenne Reaves. Why does my professor hate me? Want to stack your schedule with great classes this semester?

Nov 09, 2015. Another professor happened to be in the bathroom, so she saw two girls doing this and informed our professor. Jewel - Who Will Save Your Soul - 7/25/1999 - Woodstock 99 East Stage (Official) - Duration: 10:23. 11 It's universally accepted that a great professor can turn a generally boring or difficult class into one that is fun and easy. Over 1.8 million professors and 15 million reviews. There are students, and I know exactly who they are, who say things that are just not true. Over 1.7 million professors & 19 million reviews. I tell myself that I am not going to look at RMP, but I have students who legitimately use this as a way of choosing their professors for the next semester.

Those are only a few of the shining adjectives I … Over 19 million student comments and a robust set of search features will lead you directly to the perfect professors in record time. My mom's a professor and the one thing her students NEVER know is that I've graded parts of their exams. She's like, from another planet, and does not connect to any of her students. If you hate your professor, your work could be suffering.
And if my professor ever comes across this you know who I am and I want you to know I hate you,not dislike, I hate you!

I actually like teaching students, but my life has become intolerable because of a culture of mediocrity that seems to stifle new ideas and promote complete ineptitude. Over 19 million student comments and a robust set of search features will lead you directly to the perfect professors in record time. The RateMyProfessors app is here to help.

I am a tenured assistant professor, and I hate my job. I really need help in … Rate My Professors 12+ Find the Right Professor Cheddar Inc 4.8, 11.4K Ratings; Free; iPhone Screenshots. He's still there when I need help and he interacts with me during lecture in front of other students. Over 1.8 million professors and 15 million reviews. But when he talks to other students and colleagues, he's more open. TL;DR: this professor has a convoluted class structure, paired with an attitude and mindset which sets up students to fail unless they put in a ridiculous amount of time or have underlying experience with the subject … And,sometimes what I find makes me really upset. My point is I didn't like him the fact that he is way over his head and didnt see how hard i was trying and the stress his causing me just like your teacher, but you can network with people that your professor likes and make a better impression from there. As soon as I am able, I am leaving.

While speaking at a college a student asked me "what do I do If I hate my professor".

Rate My Professors 12+ Find the Right Professor.