We've found 94,050 lyrics, 146 artists, and 50 albums matching don't-know. Janine Teñoso - Don`t Know What to Do, Don`t Know What to Say Lyrics. I have loved you only in my mind But I know that there will come a time You'll feel this feeling I … Lyrics to 'I Don't Know What To Say' by BJORK : I don't know what to say / I ponder day and night / it's troublesome at times / to be as popular as I / I'm just a … Lyrics to 'I don't know what to say' by THE MAGNETIC FIELDS : I Don't know what to say / I don't know what to say / I don't know what to say / I don't know what (to say), / I could say I want you that would be a bore / Maybe in a font you've haven't seen before / Lyrics.com » Search results for 'don't-know' Yee yee! I don't know what to say I won't fight, hell no I won't ever say it Headlights, beams low As I drive away I won't fight, hell no I don't know what to say, I don't I'm counting signs (I'm counting signs), why Sun's on a rise, I Just wanna drive (just wanna drive), nowhere I'm gonna know when I get there Red eyes, head low I don't know what to say Lyrics for Don't Know What to Say (Don't Know What to Do) by Blake.