You know you got. I ain't worried 'bout them other girls that you had If I catch 'em lookin' at my baby, I'ma laugh He gon' keep it real, I ain't worried 'bout that You ain't never been with a chick this bad I ain't worried 'bout them other girls that you had If I catch 'em lookin' at my baby, I'ma laugh He gon' keep it real, I ain't worried 'bout … List contains Why u worried bout me song lyrics of older one songs and hot new releases.

Even though we shouldn't, baby boy, we will, need somebody, gimme something I can feel. "Ain't Worried About Nothin'" peaked at number 63 on the U.S. I've been worried 'bout you lately, runnin' outta time, wishin' you would come and save me.
I know you hoes plotting I ain't worried bout it Cause I know God got me Say I know God got me Yeah I know God got me Yeah I know God got me See I ain't worried bout it Cause I know God got me Once in a lifetime shit you know Song dedicated to everybody out there with a motherfucking dream Fuck what they say, do your shit [Chorus]

It was released on April 15, 2013 as the third single from the album. Get known every word of your favorite song or start your own karaoke party tonight :-).

That's why you I ain't never got to worry 'bout the boy. Why u worried bout me lyrics.

And I got that D for ya mama . Choose one of the browsed I Aint Worried Bout The Goat lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. It ain't really nothing baby, Lambos, I got 2 (eh) You can't comprehend the way I do the things I do/ (eh) Go 2 sleep in one city, and wake up in another/ Stop and stare, but, don't compare, I'm it, there is no other/ I be gettin' all the green, got the stacks rollin in/ (Oh, Oh) Never gonna give it up, You know we got … God damn beat for the aunty . "Ain't Worried About Nothin'" is a song by American rapper French Montana for his debut studio album Excuse My French (2013). TREY SONGZ LYRICS - Hail Mary Sam Rothstein be my Ginger, yeah my special hoe. 18. My 2 door is retarded, ... Another year, same haters, usual suspects. Bitch miss me with them rumors no I dont need that I dont want em . Billboard Hot 100. Ain't Worried About Nothing Lyrics Total views : 1 time this week Top T-pain Lyrics I'm In Love With A Stripper Therapy Skit Buy U A Drank Put It Down I'm N Luv Rappa Ternt Sanga Have It Ur Not The Same Think It's A Game Como Estas Browse for I Aint Worried Bout The Goat song lyrics by entered search phrase.
I Aint Worried Bout The Goat lyrics.

The song was written and produced by Rico Love and Earl & E, with additional songwriting provided by Montana. Survivor through the day We gon' survive this, on the gang I ain't worried 'bout a thing Baby, I ain't worried 'bout a thing I've been through fire, fire, flame Now I'm icy, Krispy Kreme I ain't worried 'bout a thing Baby, I ain't worried 'bout a thing. Get lyrics of Why u worried bout me song you love. I say true you ain't never told no lie, you ain't never told no lie . You allergic to stuntin' Both my pockets I stuff em' And I don't know what shoes you prefer but these *fur so dont scuff em' Got that dank for the weedheads ' Got deep thoughts for the conscious . There are 60 lyrics related to I Aint Worried Bout The Goat. Young niggas tryna be me [Chorus: Playboi Carti] I ain't worried 'bout no bitch, I just want some sex I ain't worried 'bout these niggas, I just need the check, aye My babymama say I'm up, I told that bitch I'm next, aye Banging with my brothers, aye, banging with no others, aye I bust that pussy down and I …