Ann Peebles - I`m Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down Lyrics. Watch the video for I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down from Ann Peebles's I Can't Stand The Rain for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. You think you've got it all set up You think you've got the perfect plan To charm everyone you see And playing any game you can But I've go You think love is just fun and games Trying to be a playboy. The song was included on Young’s second studio album, “The Secret of Association”. Ann Peebles I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down ‎ (7", Single, Mono) About I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down "I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down" is a song written by Memphis-based songwriter Earl Randle, and first recorded in 1972 by soul singer Ann Peebles. Paroles de 'I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down' par Ann Peebles. I'm gonna tear your playhouse down room by room. Originally, it was released by American singer Ann Peebles (1972). “I’m Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down” was written by Earl Randle. I'm gonna tear your playhouse down pretty soon. Key and BPM for I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down by Ann Peebles. Ann Peebles I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down ‎ (7", Single, Mono) [Intro] Gm Cm Gm Cm x 1 [Verse 1] Gm Cm You think you got it all set up Gm Cm You think you got the perfect plan Gm Cm To charm every girl you see Gm Cm And lay with every one that you can Dm Cm I got news for you Dm Cm I hope it won’t hit you too hard F Eb One of these days while you’re at play Eb F I’m gonna catch ya all gone Cm Gm I’m gonna tear your playhouse down Cm … All you do is run around Using hearts as play toys. You think you've got it all set up / You think you've got the perfect plan / To charm everyone you see / And playing any game you can / Get Ann Peebles I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down sheet music notes, chords. The song was also a hit in 1984 for English singer Paul Young. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and … I'm gonna catch you off guard. Paul Young’s cover was released in October 1984 (August ’85 in the U.S.) with “One Step Forward” on the B-side.