Using a dime-sized amount or less, dip the Huda Beauty Buff & Blend synthetic brush in to the foundation and apply to skin using circular and dabbing motions.

A full coverage cream foundation that visibly conceals imperfections, for a filter-like skin finish. What’s more, the long-lasting matte finish formula is packed with perfecting, blemish-blurring pigments to keep your face looking faultless. You Save: £2.29 (5%) 2 new from £41.49. Find your Flavor! HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Foundation (35ml) LATTE 300N Brand: Huda Beauty. The smell passes quickly though and you’ve got a gorgeous blank canvas to work on x nice work, Huda!

Amazon.com : HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Foundation - Latte 300N : Beauty.

Shop the full Huda Beauty makeup collection and get free International shipping on all orders over $75. HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Foundation - Chai 210B. This item Huda Beauty Faux Filter Foundation in Latte 300N #FauxFilter. HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Foundation - Tres Leches 320G .

Inspired by Huda Kattan’s (aka Huda Beauty) own personal journey with problematic skin, #FauxFilter Foundation is packed with ultra-refined pigments that blur imperfections, conceal hyperpigmentation and help your overall complexion appear smoother.

X[product:huda-beauty-#fauxfilter-foundation-shortbread-200b] I have about 4 shades of this on the go depending on whether I’m Scottish pastey white or got some summer sunshine.

Beauty & Personal Care . Inspired by Huda Kattan’s (aka Huda Beauty) own personal journey with problematic skin, #FauxFilter Foundation is packed with ultra-refined pigments that blur imperfections, conceal hyperpigmentation and help your overall complexion appear smoother. 3.8 out of 5 stars 3 ratings.

I have Latte and it glides perfectly onto my skin and it is a MATCH!!! No more customising my colours and buying more than one shade I finally have the perfect shade. HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Foundation - Amaretti 310G. HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Foundation - Shortbread 200B. Find your #FauxFilter Foundation and shop cult Huda Beauty eyeshadow palettes, Liquid Mattes, iconic Huda Beauty lashes and more... HUDA BEAUTY Huda has nailed it!!

#FauxFilter is a full-coverage velvety foundation, available in 30 delicious shades, that will give you a flawless long-lasting look in just one application.

Huda has put, not one, but TWO liquid eyeshadows in one product! Was: £47.99: Price: £45.70 FREE delivery.

Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart … #ive used the 150G and 130G as well as 250G and 310 and they are fab! Huda Beauty embraces and celebrates all skin tones. The innovative Huda Beauty Matte & Metal Melted Liquid Shadows bring versatile color and finish combinations that create must-have looks within one swipe. Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Account Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders Try Prime Cart.