There are more than 10 million millionaires in America, and you could be one of them. Let’s look at a few. Becoming a millionaire may seem to be an uphill task to you when you think about it.Man y think that it is unrealistic, something that is not attainable, but it isn’t in reality. Trying to live the life of celebrities will leave you flat broke. How to Become a Millionaire by Age 30; Follow the money. Don’t show off -- show up! If you've been wondering how to become a millionaire when you're broke, you are not alone - many millionaires (before they became millionaires) often wondered the exact same thing. 1. Travie McCoy wrote his song about becoming a billionaire because, hey, inflation. There are some set of rules to follow and you need the right mindset. The fact is that y ou just need to be a little realistic and have that self-belief that you will become a millionaire and then you can make this unbelievable dream come true. Marry a Millionaire There are lots of ways to become a millionaire. But how to become a millionaire is something most people don’t know. Becoming a millionaire is a choice. It’s no surprise why I thought that too since I was raised in a low-income family who didn’t know a thing about money..

Some are easy, some are fast and some are fun, but not too many are all three. Avoid debt that doesn’t increase your cash flow. There came a time for all of them, when they were sick and tired of being broke and decided to do something about it. These 11 tips may help you become a self-made millionaire. Save to invest, don’t save to save. The best way to wind up broke is by Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Filled with so many excuses and self-doubts about my life, I never really thought about how to become a millionaire.You’ll see what changed as you read on.

Hint: It isn’t a matter of luck. With that said, it may seem like a near-impossible and far-fetched dream to many people today. For those looking to make seven figures by age 30, what you do in your 20s matters. But for many people, being a millionaire is still good enough. Here's a field guide to becoming a millionaire.

Ten Steps For How To Become A Millionaire Number 1: Invest in appreciating assets not depreciating assets. It's even possible to become a millionaire in your 30s.