Boneless or bone-in chicken breasts can be used for this basic but great-tasting fried chicken breast recipe, just keep in mind that boneless chicken breasts cook faster than bone-in chicken. Ingredients you’ll need to make frozen chicken breast in air fryer: Bag of frozen chicken breasts – 2 at a time fit comfortably; Salt and pepper; Garlic powder; Parsley; This is what we sprinkled on before we began to cook the chicken. Air Fryer Chicken Breasts. To make these air fryer breaded chicken breasts, you start with a classic dredge in flour and then you dip the chicken in a whisked egg to make sure the breading sticks. It’s a healthier way to enjoy crispy juicy chicken without all the calories and fat of traditional fried chicken. Smear chicken with butter or olive oil and sprinkle with spices and herbs. Air Fryer Chicken Breasts are easy to make, and take just minutes to cook. The air fryer is such a great appliance to get crispy food quickly! If you have a wire rack for your air fryer, use it. Your chicken is done cooking when the juices run clear and the thermometer reads 165 degrees. With deliciously seasoned breading and juicy meat, this air fryer chicken breast is a breeze to prep.
You can also use thinly sliced chicken cutlets, which take a fraction of the time when compared to classic Southern fried chicken on the bone. Place in air fryer and cook at 375 for 25 minutes; Rotate and cook another 5 minutes (very large breasts may require additional time) Remove when temperature reaches 165 F. I think they provide the most texture. For the breading, I like to use Panko breadcrumbs. Making air fryer chicken is so easy.

Pre-cooked breaded frozen chicken tenders are super easy to cook in the air fryer. You don’t have to if you don’t want to, it’s totally up to your preference as to which option you’d prefer. Then, take the chicken breast and cover the top in cling wrap and pound gently (don’t go crazy!) The meat will be firm and the chicken will be delicious, juicy, and safe to eat. How to Cook Air Fryer Chicken Breasts. The all white meat is very lean, and can dry out easily. Chicken breasts are the easiest cut of meat to cook, and equally the most difficult. Plus it takes barely 10 minutes in the air fryer, and the result is tender flavorful chicken that takes less time than cooking it in the oven or even stovetop. Some of my favorite recipes to cook in the air fryer are roasted chickpeas and air fryer shrimp, as well as this air fryer chicken breast! You can make juicy, flavorful chicken breasts in the air fryer for a quick meal, or to use for meal prep. Add any other dry seasonings you’d like as well. How do I know how long to Air Fry a Chicken Breast? Step 1 – Start by preheating your Air Fryer to 350°F.

You don’t need to spray the chicken because there’s plenty already when it was pre-cooked. Should I marinate or Brine my Chicken Breast? the thicker end of the chicken breast with the flat end of a meat mallet. How to Cook Air Fried Frozen Breaded Chicken Strips. They can go straight from the freezer to the air fryer and cooked in minutes.

If you don’t have a mallet a …