Add the sauteed fennel and onion and mix well. Main Recipe Index New Recipes Site Search. This content may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy.
Scalloped Potatoes I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’ve never made scalloped potatoes before today. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving. Classic-Recipes Everyday Recipes for Home Cooks. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Food recipes and Potatoes. ? Maybe that’s not that weird for most, but growing up my mother made them at least a few a month, and they’re one of my favorite side dishes. Step 5 Pour the potatoes into the baking dish. Potato Gratin with Gruyère and Crème Fraîche Just four ingredients add up to a rich and delicious side dish.

Press down to smooth the potatoes. Peel the potatoes, then thinly slice them by hand or with a mandoline. !. Once the potatoes are sliced, the gratin comes together quickly and then bakes unattended for about an hour and 15 minutes. Mix the sliced potatoes in a large bowl with 2 cups of cream, 2 cups of Gruyère, salt, and pepper. Scalloped Potatoes with Caramelized Fennel - Bon Appetit. Apr 7, 2020 - Need I say more ? Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving. Mix the sliced potatoes in a large bowl with 2 cups of cream, 2 cups of Gruyère, salt, and pepper. Posted: (12 days ago) Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. butter and oil in a large deep skillet over medium heat. Combine the remaining 2 tablespoons of cream and 1/2 cup of Gruyère and sprinkle on the top. Bake for 45 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. Here's a recipe for scalloped potatoes with a little garlic, butter, and cream and Gruyere cheese. ! Butter 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish.
Scalloped Potatoes and Fennel Recipe | Bon Appetit Posted: (3 days ago) Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 350°F. Serves 4 to 6. Creamy Scalloped Potatoes by Classic-Recipes - Diana Rattray, Updated March 17, 2019 Diana Rattray Gruyére and Parmesan …