I cant see Parcel Force making some kind of false `delivery' up just to please the PO Box place, start with them and then work backwards to the PO Box company. If it is successfully delivered to the bad address, the only thing you can do Is go to that addres and try to get the package. There are procedures for these instances, while it is not common neither is unheard of. But the delivery man had made a mistake. ***There's a small window of time between when you place your order and when the order is sent to our warehouse for fulfillment. I have the tracking number and tried to do a package intercept to change the address it was being sent to or at least have it held at a post office nearby, but they shipped it out using UPS Mail Innovations so the package isn't eligible for a package intercept.

You need to contact your nearest UPS Customer Center. Cheers for the advice. 0. The medium-sized cardboard box that looked like it … Changing Delivery Address If you entered your address incorrectly by mistake, you have a couple of options for getting your shipment redirected. I put the wrong zip code accidentally on my order but have my name, address, city & state on it just the Zip code is wrong. My neighbors found them on their doorstep and delivered them to the correct address that was plainly visible on the address label. Hi, I’m a new seller. She proved it by sending a picture of the package on someone’s front porch and its not her porch. Solved: My stupid self realized it AFTER placing the order. Changed the address on both eBay and Paypal not even 5 minutes after placing the order.

517 posts 12 May 2012 at 8:59PM.

If it is returned to him, you can ask for a refund (seller is not required or obligated refund the original shipping cost since you provided a bad address) or you can offer to-pay for shipping and have it shipped to the correct address. I believe you still have time to cancel the order or even change the delivery address.

Once UPS identifies an undeliverable address, you can correct it by following these steps: 1. Immediately contact the shipper of the package and ask … I tracked my order on USPS.com & it said it was shipped to that Zip code on December 29th but it never came. Phone: 1 (888) 280-4331 I hope your issue is resolved and you receive your items. UPS Package Delivered To Wrong Address. UPS delivered my packages to the wrong house. I kind of figured nothing could be done through amazon but really need to figure out whether parcel force are in the wrong …

If the pkg gets returned to you, I would just refund her. 12 May 2012 at 8:59PM. Select the Tracking tab along the top of this page.. 2. BizKiTRoAcH Forumite. If you don’t have a UPS login, you can still correct the address on a package by visiting the tracking page. You have fulfilled your obligation if the package shows delivered. She r…

Give Amazon Customer Support a call and they will assist you with that. One of my customers did not receive her package because it was delivered to the wrong address. The street address is correct, but the city and ZIP code are wrong. Immediately contact the company you placed your order from preferably by phone & inform them of the error. Before the package has been delivered: With UPS Delivery Intercept, which you can use by signing in to your UPS account online, you can intercept a package by following the UPS Delivery Intercept instructions. It was mailed to my city & state but not my Zip Code. In the Address Modification window, choose an option from the drop-down menu in the New Delivery Address section. Choose the Correct My Address button.. 4.

If you are a UPS My Choice ® member, you have several options when tracking to change the delivery on eligible shipments before we make the first delivery attempt.Your options include redirecting your package to another address, rescheduling the delivery date, or picking up your package at a UPS customer center or at a UPS Access Point™ location, where available. Both situations considered, in case of USPS delivered to wrong address or even if the tracking status incorrectly says delivered, issues like these happen all the time. Last week, UPS dropped off a package on the porch of Jay Friedman's home in Plano, Texas. The buyer is bring unreasonable and I would report her for making unreasonable demands 38,526 Views Message 3 of 7 6 Helpful Highlighted.

There is a chance for a lag in delivery time from when the package tracking status says delivered, to when USPS notifies you to pick up your package. Her mail delivery problem is HER problem and not yours. Although it may obstructs the schedule of the delivery time when UPS package delivered to wrong address, there are some ways you can do at times you realize about the wrong address, if you are the receiver.Another Related Posts When UPS Says Delivered But No Package Amazon, What Should You Do? Enter your Tracking Number and go to the Tracking Details page.. 3.