Create My schools list by adding Ellesmere Port Catholic High School View My schools list (0) Show map.

The figures below are for the 2018-2019 financial year, based on the Consistent Financial Reporting 2018-2019 collection. A group for former and current pupils of EPCHS to chat and reminisce The Whitby High School is a mixed school for 11-18 year olds. Free School Meals. 1.2K likes. Whats app. Secondary click to expand. Ellesmere Port Catholic High School aims to provide a Roman Catholic education in an … Term Dates: 2019 – 2020 Autumn 2019 Spring 2020 Summer 2020 (INSET 2nd and 3rd September) Wednesday 4th September – Friday 25 October Monday 6 January – Friday 14 February Monday 20 A… Ellesmere Port Catholic High School Yesterday at 1:07 PM On what would normally have been the last official school day for ou ... r Yr11 and Yr13 students, we would like to thank them for their amazing contributions to our school community. A spokesperson at North West Ambulance service said that one person was taken to hospital shortly after 2pm on Monday following the incident at the school.. More information regarding the incident has now been revealed in a statement released by the school. A group for former and current pupils of EPCHS to chat and reminisce This shows whether a pupil's family have claimed eligibility for free school meals as reported in the annual spring school census. Pupil destinations (education and employment after key stage 4) Click to expand. This shows whether a pupil's family have claimed eligibility for free school meals as reported in the annual spring school census. Facebook. Free School Meals. Whats app. Ellesmere Port Catholic High School "I have come so that they may have life and have it to the full" John 10:10 A spokesperson at North West Ambulance service said that one person was taken to hospital shortly after 2pm on Monday following the incident at the school.. More information regarding the incident has now been revealed in a statement released by the school. The school is … Twitter. Create My schools list by adding Ellesmere Port Catholic High School View My schools list (0) Share this page. Ellesmere Port Catholic High School was temporarily put on 'partial lockdown' this morning (June 21) after a window was smashed.. Police were called shortly after 10am to reports of concerns for safety at the school on Capenhurst Lane. Ellesmere Port Catholic High School. Parents are able to claim free school meals if they receive a qualifying benefit.

Ellesmere Port Catholic High School is a larger than average voluntary-aided school which draws its intake from a broad social and academic range. Facebook.

Postal Address Mrs C. Vile, Headteacher Ellesmere Port Catholic High School Capenhurst Lane Whitby Ellesmere Port Cheshire CH65 7AQ Telephone : 0151 355 2373 Fax: 0151 355 7543 Email: admin@email.e…

This does not show pupils who actually received free school meals but those who are eligible to receive them. Careers Advisor (Secondary) 2 days a week, term time only + 1 week Grade 5 – £19,171 to £21,166 (Actual salary £5,478 to £6,048) Governors are looking to appoint an innovative and enthusiasti… Information such as headteacher's name, school website, address, location on the map, gender, age-range and school type also typically take 1 to 2 months to be updated here after first being updated, by the school, in Get information about schools. Pupil destinations (2017 leavers) Open all. Welcome to The Ellesmere Port C of E College, a College with an ethos based on Anglican beliefs where we welcome students from all faiths.We are a part of the Frank Field Education Trust and work collaboratively with the other academies in our FFET family to allow our students and staff opportunities to develop themselves in a manner that other schools cannot. Every Ofsted inspection verdict for … Ellesmere Port Catholic High School has 778 members. A two-day inspection of Ellesmere Port Catholic High by Ofsted says the Capenhurst Lane school, which has 853 students age 11-18, has declined and is now Inadequate. Ellesmere Port Catholic High School is a larger than average voluntary-aided school which draws its intake from a broad social and academic range. 16 to 18 click to expand. Email. The school is oversubscribed and has a popular sixth form. LinkedIn. Create My schools list by adding Ellesmere Port Catholic High School View My schools list (0) Share this page. Ellesmere Port Catholic High School has 778 members. Twitter. Ellesmere Port Catholic High School is a larger than average voluntary-aided school which draws its intake from a broad social and academic range. Welcome to The Whitby High School for Ellesmere Port, Neston, Chester, Wirral, Cheshire. If information is incorrect in Get information about schools, please report it to the school. Ellesmere Port Catholic High School, Ellesmere Port. An Ellesmere Port school has spoken out about its reason for a partial lockdown this morning. Email. Whats app. This does not show pupils who actually received free school meals but those who are eligible to receive them. The school is oversubscribed and has a popular sixth form. 1.2K likes.