Our wide range of Lustre Sprays can be used to create stunning, shimmering effects on sugar decorations, chocolates, sugar paste icing, buttercream, Mexican paste - and many more!Our colour sprays are of the highest quality, made by top brands including Colour Splash and Sugarflair. Use on cupcakes, cookies, cakes and more. Make sure to cover work surface before spraying; shake well before and during application. Each product will create a different look on your cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. Cake Décor Glitter Pump-Powder Non-Aerosol Spray - Gold ... Shimmer Multi - Edible Confetti - 70g. There was a problem completing your request. Edible metallic shimmer aerosol spray food coloring is a quick and easy way to add sparkly designs onto cakes, chocolates or pastries. Wilton Edible Glitter, Gold Stars, 0.04 Ounce $6.33. 2 oz. Edible glitter is exactly what it sounds like — a sparkly edible garnish. I am just wondering if i get the green color spray if i can change the color of the buttercream or am I out of luck.

FREE Shipping on orders over $25. It's quick and easy to create dazzling effects with our selection of food colour sprays. Have a question? There are a few ways to get that gleam. £2.75. I don't feel like baking it's too darn hot today, but I want to decorate a cake. For instance, you can combine gum arabic and luster dusts to create metallic flakes, or you can make a kind of cake confetti by coating fondant with edible paint, then cutting out tiny glittery shapes.
I have a friend who works for the walmart bakery and said that i can pick up a plain white buttercream coated cake. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Hold can at 45 degree angle, at least 6 inches from surface to be sprayed. A range of Gin, Prosecco, Vodka and other gift sets. The Home of Enchanted Drinks. Some possible choices for shimmer and glitter are sanding and coarse sugars, luster dust, edible glitter, and metallic sprays.

Please try your search again later. They can be used to highlight or colour sugarpaste, chocolate, sugar flowers, buttercream and marzipan to give a whole new look to your celebration cakes, cupcakes and desserts. Create stunning lustre effects with these edible spray colours. I don't have an airbrush. cans. Details. Page 1 of 4: 337 Items 1 2 ... Cake Décor Glitter Pump-Powder Non-Aerosol Spray - Blue. Edible Spray Paint & Edible Lustre Sprays. Shimmer Plumful - Edible Confetti - 70g. Shimmer Powders, Shimmer Syrups, Alcohol Gift Sets, all perfect for Birthday and Christmas presents. Add shimmer to party foods with this edible metallic gold spray. All Product Information Customer Q&A's Customer Reviews. £3.50 Add to Basket. Glitters, Sprinkles & Confetti. Shimmer for Prosecco & Gin, Edible Glitter for Prosecco. Add our products to your drinks for make Enchanting Potions that will mesmerize