Help your kids make their own versions with sparkling water and fresh fruit instead! How to make it a habit: Try to find ways to help your child look forward to brushing. If you’re looking for refreshing non-alcoholic summer drinks that are kid-friendly, and perfect to cool you off, then you have to try some of these easy delicious drink ideas. Older kids need a dab about the size of a pea. Choose songs that last as long as your kids should brush, around 2 minutes. 16 Summer Drinks for Toddlers and Kids. Follow these bracelet tutorials for some fun and easy projects to do with your kids. So, maybe these drink ideas will get us excited for this summer. Need some easy summer drinks for toddlers and kids? 6 Rainbow Loom Bracelet Tutorials to Make: Bust out the rainbow loom at make a bunch of bracelets! Browsing: simple drinks to make at home for kids. New research suggests even 100% fruit juices are similar to the sugars added to the soda and other sweetened beverages, meaning juice is no healthier than soda! Save it as a special treat at a friend’s birthday party rather than a daily habit. For example, you might play some favorite tunes and make it a dance party! Make a Name Memory Game: My little boy is obsessed with the game of memory. More Ideas for Keeping Kids Busy at Home: 6. Whether it’s in your ice cubes or as a main ingredient, the quality of water used in these homemade drinks for kids matters. I know my kids are dying to make some of these. (Check out a collection of songs here). No surprise here—soda is not the best option for kids. It’s loaded with sugar and unhealthy chemicals, as well as caffeine. For kids older than age 8, it’s no more than six teaspoons per day. Toddler n Kids Food.

That way, you can keep cool knowing you’re providing safe water your kids can drink, all summer long. What are the healthiest drinks for… About Me. Culligan is here to check that your water filtration system is properly running. Healthy Water For Healthy Kids’ Drinks . June 4, 2018 1. Unhealthy Drink: Soda. For kids ages 2-8, this is about three teaspoons per day.

I know my kids are dying to make some of these.