3. 0% Watched. It was first introduced in the Republic of China and became popular worldwide in the 21st century.

I will update when I can think of more dramas but off the top of my head, Legend of Lu Zhen, Princess Weiyoung, Chinese Paladin 3, Singing All Along, etc., all have sad endings or fit loosely within the xianxia/wuxia range. 1. Vote for your favourite wuxia/xianxia/xuanhuan Chinese dramas. The characters forming xianxia are xian (仙) and xia (侠). Your place for Chinese dramas, Korean dramas and the latest entertainment news. Moonshine & Valentine (2018) Cast: Victoria Song, Johnny Huang, Leo Li, Li Shen, Liu Yong Xi, Jiang A-Joe. Chinese Drama - 2019, 50 episodes. 39 Titles 8 Loves. Imagine getting panda eyes from watching dramas, that's us. Especially in this romance fantasy Chinese drama, Moonshine & Valentine. Xianxia stories feature Fantasy elements such as Magic, Demons, Gods, and immortal beings. The Untamed (Xianxia) Available online at Viki. Hero's Dream. It aired in 2019. Because of rumors that he holds the Xianxia Sword, he becomes a moving target for the entire martial arts realm due to people hoping to covet the legendary weapon for themselves. For the historical genre, The Untamed is inarguably the most popular new Chinese Drama.

Chinese Drama - 2018, 66 episodes. Chen Daoming as Qing Di. It was with much curiosity that I started watching this drama which is based on the novel Mo Dao Zu Shi (魔道祖师) written by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu. 2018 Chinese Drama Recommendations posted by Anne J on January 20, ... Zhou Dongyu Stars in Her First Xianxia Romance Collaboration with Xu Kai in Ancient Love Poetry. I can say that it has been a nice surprise and The Untamed review below will give you a full account of this xianxia drama. Top 100. Hi! Chinese Drama - 2019, 56 episodes. Li Qin as Lin Waner. The music was beautiful (one of my favorite OSTs along with Legend of Fu Yao and Secret of the Three Kingdoms); the CGI was pretty good for a drama; the acting was good; and the ensemble of characters was one of my favorites that I've seen so far in a xianxia drama. This is a period drama but not with the Kings/ queens, just sword fighters or whatever you call them. The story follows a young man with a mysterious background. Xianxia is a type of Chinese Martial Arts novel genre developed from the Wuxia genre that is heavily influenced by Taoism and Buddhism. Ok..I like Wuxia, XianXia, and xuanHua type of drama ( Chinese), but mostly they are ended by sad ending, unrequited love , open ending...And only so few of them having good and happy ending, the couple live happily ever after, for example so far: The Untamed has happy and good ending. Chinese Drama - 2018, 46 episodes.

Zhang Ruoyun as Fan Xian. Vote for this show 3,585 points by 36 voters. 73 Voters Report. Etymology. 26 titles for Xianxia: Ashes of Love, Chinese Paladin 5, Chinese Paladin, Chinese Paladin 3, Eternal Love, Fighter of the Destiny, Fights Break Sphere: Season 1, The Journey of … Genre: Romance, Drama, Fantasy, Supernatural. Protagonists (usually) attempt to cultivate to immortality, seeking eternal life and the pinnacle of strength. Eternal Love. And I remember there being a lot of scenes in the snow and the mountains. Wu Gang as Chen Pingping. Your place for Chinese dramas, Korean dramas and the latest entertainment news. 27. While the novel describes events that span for more than a century, the drama covers only 20 years: from year 200 till the very decline of the Han Dynasty. Xianxia (仙侠小说) is a genre in Chinese literature developed from Wuxia, and translates to "immortal hero".These manga, typically Chinese Manhua, feature characters that Cultivate Qi, typically to achieve immortality, unlike their Wuxia counterparts that use cultivation to simply grow stronger. 2.