You start with your simple ingredients which include Rice Chex cereal, butter, granulated sugar, water, vanilla, powdered sugar, white chocolate and some sprinkles. Place in small resealable food-storage plastic bag; cut off small corner of bag. Funfetti Cake Batter Puppy Chow Sweet 2 Eat Baking. Sometimes I will add in some popcorn or a mixture of cereals but I always keep cereals and popcorn to … White Chocolate Puppy Chow (Muddy Buddies) are the PERFECT party dessert, made with crispy Chex cereal coated with peanut butter, melted white chocolate chips, and powdered sugar.

VANILLA – real vanilla extract if you have it. So easy to make and perfect for a party or fun treat to make with the kids during the summer.

No … I’m living my best life. If we decide to go with regular, white chocolate Chex mix, we use approximately 2 cups or one 11 oz. This search takes into account your taste preferences.

Last updated May 02, 2020. BUTTER – you can also use margarine, but we feel it’s better tasting with butter. Double Peanut Butter Muddy Buddies™ PB and J Chex™ Trail Mix. Skip. You start by microwaving your butter, then add your sugar and water, then follow with your vanilla. Rainbow Chex™ Mix. White Chocolate Chocolate Chips Any Type of Chocolate . White Chocolate Chex Sugar Cookies because I have a box of Vanilla Chex Cereal in my pantry and white chocolate chips sitting on the counter and honestly, it’s what I need right now! Chex Mix Powdered Sugar Recipes 706 Recipes. Rice Chex cereal, white chocolate, rainbow sprinkles, and powdered sugar makes this Chex mix a crowd favorite! 706 suggested recipes. Red, White, and Blue Muddy Buddies™ Loaded Peanut Butter Chex™ Party Mix. 785 suggested recipes. These are a cross between my fav chocolate chip cookie recipe and my current breakfast situation which for the past few days has been a big bowl of Chex cereal with almond milk. Unicorn Chex™ Mix. How many ingredients should the recipe require? Caramel, Peanut ‘n Popcorn Chex™ Mix. Plain White Chocolate Chex Mix. Cool until white chocolate is set, about 10 minutes. Birthday Party Chex™ Mix. M&M's, powdered sugar, chocolate chips, pretzel twists, Chex Cereal and 2 … Chex™ Berry Smoothie Bowl. This search takes into account your taste preferences. bag of white chocolate chips and 6 cups of Chex cereal. PEANUT BUTTER – creamy peanut butter to be exact! In small microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, or until it can be stirred smooth. Skip . The best part is that you probably already have these ingredients in your pantry! Which kind of chocolate would you like in the recipe? No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chex™ Bars. WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS – you can also use white candy melts. 5 or Fewer Ingredients 8 or Fewer Ingredients No Restrictions. Chex with Chocolate and Powdered Sugar Recipes 785 Recipes. Squeeze bag to drizzle white chocolate over snack mix; sprinkle with edible glitter. Reindeer Chow Snack Mix The Purple Pumpkin Blog. Chex™ Tailgate Party Mix. Last updated May 16, 2020. They’re great to put out in a bowl for guests to enjoy all night, or on the dessert table with the other sweets. Chex™ Berry Trail Mix. CORN CHEX – you can use Rice Chex, Wheat Chex or a combination of all of them. Ingredients for Bunny Chow with Chex Mix.