It helps you boost your immune system and it’s easy to digest, you won’t have that weird heavy (bloated) stomach feeling. . All of my smoothies are pleasing . Celery has a distinct flavor that can overpower a green smoothie recipe if you add too much. I started experimenting with smoothies because there is no way I would consume this many vegetables and fruits in one meal otherwise. If you prefer eating something else in the morning, try between meals as a healthy snack-drink or after a workout! Celery Smoothies For Weight Loss 1. at least to my tastes. This smoothie is recommended to drink on an empty stomach to obtain the necessary vitamins and minerals to endure until the next meal, and we will feel satiated. . It will increase the purification capacity. I usually only add one or two stalks in a large recipe. Green Celery & Fruits Protein Smoothie is great for detoxifying your body before starting with your everyday activities. Celery And Cucumber Smoothie. It's still about taste first for me. I usually only add one or two stalks in a large recipe.