BuzzFeed Staff.

Originally it was a figurine, but then they switched to stickers.

Gatorgum. From covetable Fruit Gushers, to chocolatey Yoo-Hoo, creamy pudding packs, Bagel Bites and more — these are the best nostaglic snacks we can order online. 100 Best TV Shows of the 2000s by mattdonnelly1 | created - 20 May 2011 | updated - 20 May 2011 | Public Refine See titles to watch instantly, titles you haven't rated, etc. Vintage Candy Advertisements of the 2000s.

Introducing Twist-N-Fill.

1. Candy Advertisements of the 2000s.

It’s easy to look back on the past and feel a pang of nostalgia. Everyday there are new weird, wacky and unique sweets that appear on the Supermarket Shelves.

Its was a "snack" candy like gushers or fruit snacks, and I am certain they were in the same section at most stores. I always looked forward to getting this little, hollow ball of chocolate with candies from goodie bags at birthday parties. 1850 | 1860 | 1890 | 1900 | 1910 | 1920 | 1930 | 1940 | 1950 | 1960 | 1970 | 1980 | 1990 | » 2000 | Misc.

Years » next. The Wonder Ball has had many themes over the years - Disney, Cartoon Network and Pokemon, to name a few. 1941 M&M's Plain Chocolate candies are introduced in response to depressed chocolate sales during the summer months (these candies will "melt in your mouth, not in your hand”) 1940 Hershey produces a special chocolate bar called the D Bar which is high in calories and has a high melting point, designed as a survival ration for soldiers.

This site does not endorse any advertisement.

These '80s candies may be gone, but they live on in your dental fillings. Vintage ads are shown here in fair use context. Offering a selection of 2000’s sweets and modern sweets. Cherry goo in a watermelon twist. Via Flickr: wafflewhiffer.

We all long to revisit the places of our youth, but, unfortunately, many of those sites are long gone.

by Brian Galindo. Modern Sweets usually come in the craziest of flavours, and are quite often bright and colourful, our Beach Mix is a true demonstration of this. This treat is similar to Cracker Jacks in that you got a prize inside. 40 Pieces Of Candy You Will Never Eat Again.

Every gallery's images are © by their original company or artist.

Looking for a candy from the early 2000's Its been on my mind recently and it bugs me how I can't remember what they were called.