Brach's Star Brites Peppermint candy is made with real peppermint oil for an anytime pick me up. Brach's Star Brites Peppermint Starlight Mints Hard Candy, 5.63 Pound Bulk Candy Bag Individually Wrapped Bulk Holiday Candy 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,184 $13.99 $ 13 . Pop one of these minty wonders into your mouth and you’ll be rewarded with the taste of real peppermint oil. Individually packaged with over 315 pieces of candy, Brach's Star Brites mints perfect for sharing or placing in a candy bowl. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. I needed a largish amount of starlight mints for a craft project, and lucked upon these chocolate/spearmint babies, so I ordered both. A little on the expensive side with shipping, and I hate to pay for shipping when I can get these locally, but they were very tasty and of excellent quality. $13.99. The Brach's Star Brites Spearmint mints are very good as always. last year the bag had a zipper closure which kept the mints in tack and fresh. Brach's Star Brites Peppermint Starlight Mints Hard Candy, 5.63 Pound Bulk Candy Bag Individually… $13.99 ($0.16 / 1 Ounce) In Stock. Low cholesterol, Low sodium, Low saturated fat Net Wt. The bag they are packed in however is not as good as those we purchased last year. Brach's Sugar Free Star Brites Peppermints Hard Candy, 3.5 Ounce Peg Bag (Pack of 12) Individually Wrapped Brach's Star Brites Peppermint Starlight Mints Hard Candy, 5.63 Pound Bulk Candy Bag Individually Wrapped Bulk Holiday Candy 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,153. Corn Syrup, Sugar, Titanium Dioxide [Color], Peppermint Oil, Red 40, Red 3, Blue 1, Yellow 6. 99 ($0.16/Ounce) They’re delicious and oh so refreshing. Brach's offers everyday and seasonal chocolate candy, hard candy, sugar-free candies, and candy mixes. They’re delicious and oh so refreshing. Brach's Star Brites Spearmint Hard Candy is made with real distilled spearmint oil that provides long-lasting flavor and also freshens your breath. This item:Brach's Star Brites Peppermint Starlight Mints Hard Candy, 5.63 Pound Bulk Candy Bag Individually… $11.20 ($0.12 / Ounce) Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.